Departments of Labor and Health, Education, and Welfare Appropriations for 1976: Hearings Before a Subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, House of Representatives, Ninety-fourth Congress, First Session, 5. daļa
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on Departments of Labor, and Health, Education, and Welfare, and Related Agencies
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1975
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
ACTION activities additional Administration agencies amended amount appropriation areas assistance Association authorized benefits Board budget Bureau Chairman changes claims collective Committee compensation completed compliance conducted Congress continue contract costs covered decrease Department determine directed Director economic effective efforts employees employment employment service established Estimate evaluation expected expenses Federal field fiscal year 1976 Flood follows funds going Government grants implementation improve increase industry KOLBERG Labor major Mandatory manpower ment MICHEL million needs obligations occupational Office operations organizations payments pension percent period personnel persons plans positions present problems projects proposed received reduction regional reports request responsibility result safety Secretary Security served staff standards statistics studies survey technical tion Trade University volunteer wage workers
25. lappuse - The disputes between an employee or group of employees and a carrier or carriers growing out of grievances or out of the interpretation or application of agreements concerning rates of pay, rules, or working conditions...
382. lappuse - ... with the care, skill, prudence, and diligence under the circumstances then prevailing that a prudent man acting in a like capacity and familiar with such matters would use in the conduct of an enterprise of a like character and with like aims...
226. lappuse - It shall be the province and duty of the bureau to promote and develop a national system of employment offices for men, women, and juniors who are legally qualified to engage in gainful occupations, to maintain a veterans...
55. lappuse - The Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service shall provide services and assistance to Federal agencies and labor organizations in the resolution of negotiation disputes. The Service shall determine under what circumstances and in what manner it shall proffer its services.
8. lappuse - ... to exert every reasonable effort to make and maintain agreements concerning rates of pay, rules, and working conditions, and to settle all disputes, whether arising out of the application of such agreements or otherwise, in order to avoid any interruption to commerce or to the operation of any carrier growing out of any dispute between the carrier and the employees thereof.
910. lappuse - States by encouraging and enabling persons from all walks of life and all age groups, including elderly and retired Americans, to perform meaningful and constructive volunteer service in agencies, institutions, and situations where the application of human talent and dedication may assist in the solution of poverty and poverty-related problems and secure and exploit opportunities for self-advancement by persons afficted with such problems.
1133. lappuse - Its basic purpose is to stimulate a better focusing of all available local, State, private, and Federal resources upon the goal of enabling low-income families, and low-income individuals of all ages, in rural and urban areas, to attain the skills, knowledge, and motivations and secure the opportunities needed for them to become fully self-sufficient.
19. lappuse - If a dispute between a carrier and its employees be not adjusted under the foregoing provisions of this Act and should, in the judgment of the Mediation Board, threaten substantially to interrupt interstate commerce to a degree such as to deprive any section of the country of essential transportation service...
81. lappuse - Financial and administrative services (including those related to budgeting and accounting, financial reporting, personnel, and procurement) shall be provided the Commission by the General Services Administration, for which payment shall be made in advance, or by reimbursement, from funds of the Commission in such amounts as may be agreed upon by the Chairman of the Commission and the...