Hearing before the United States Commission on Civil Rights: age discrimination in federally-assisted programs; hearing held in San Franscisco, California, June 27-28, 1977, 3. sējums
Commission on Civil Rights, 1977
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
ACTION PLAN activities additional Administration AFDC Affirmative Action agency Aging Americans amount application appropriate approved Area Area Agency Assessment assistance basis benefits blind California Characteristics Chief child Commission Community considered Consultant continue Coordinator cost County date of completion December defined Department determining Director disabled earned effective elderly eligible employment entitled established Estimated Date EXHIBIT Federal fiscal funds groups household housing identified income individual institution limited living Major Action Steps Manager means meet ment minority month needs needy nutrition Objective older persons paragraph parent participation payments period Planning and Service proposals reason received recipients Regional Office rehabilitation requirements residents Responsibility senior serve Social Security Social Security Administration specified spouse staff STATEMENT supplemental tion Title VII United vocational
193. lappuse - fiscal year" means an accounting period of twelve months ending on the last day of any month other than December. The term "taxable year...
190. lappuse - K of this part shall not apply that exclude from the definition of "trade or business" the following occupations: (1) The performance of the functions of a public office; (ii) The performance of a service of a duly ordained, commissioned, or licensed minister of a church in the exercise of his ministry or by a member of a religious order in the exercise of duties required by the order; (iii) The performance of service by an individual in the exercise of his profession as a Christian Science practitioner...
166. lappuse - Act means a needy child under the age of sixteen, or under the age of eighteen if in regular attendance at school, who has been deprived of parental...
22. lappuse - An individual shall be considered to be disabled for purposes of this title if he is unable to engage in any substantial gainful activity by reason of any medically determinable physical or mental impairment which can be expected to result in death or which has lasted or can be expected to last for a continuous period of not less than twelve months...
170. lappuse - Student regularly attending a school, college, or university, or regularly attending a course of vocational or technical training designed to fit him for gainful employment...
139. lappuse - dependent child" means a needy child under the age of sixteen, or under the age of eighteen if found by the State agency to be regularly attending school, who has been deprived of parental support or care by reason of the death, continued absence from the home, or physical or mental incapacity of a parent...
142. lappuse - ... visual acuity is greater than 20/200 but is accompanied by a limitation in the fields of vision such that the widest diameter of the visual field subtends an angle no greater than 20 degrees.
150. lappuse - State law in behalf of, needy individuals who are sixty-five years of age or older, but does not include (1) any such payments to or care in behalf of any individual who is an inmate of a public institution (except as a patient in a medical institution) or any individual who is a patient in an institution for tuberculosis or mental diseases...
79. lappuse - Having been referred to the employer upon completion of (or while receiving) rehabilitative services pursuant to "(i) An individualized written rehabilitation plan under a state plan for vocational rehabilitation services approved under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, or "(ii) A program of vocational rehabilitation carried out under Chapter 31 of Title 38 of the United States Code. "(4) 'Economically disadvantaged individual...