Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
according acknowledged action amended amount annual application appointed association authorized Baptist become belonging body called certificate chapter church clerk congregation consent consolidation constitute contract convey conveyance corporate name court deemed denomination determine direct district dollars duly effect eighteen hundred elders election entitled executed existing filed follows given governing granted grounds held hereafter hereby hold husband income incorporated interest judgment known majority manner marriage meeting minister notice original parties persons petition poration powers prescribed present presiding proceedings provisions pursuance qualified real property receive recorded rector Reformed relation Religious Corporations Law religious society removal repealed respectively revision Signature signed specified statute substance therein thereof thereto tion trustees union unless vestrymen vote voters wardens week wife worship York
3. lappuse - Corporations may be formed under general laws; but shall not be created by special act, except for municipal purposes, and in cases where in the judgment of the Legislature, the objects of the corporation cannot be attained under general laws. All general laws and special acts passed pursuant to this section, may be altered from time to time or repealed.
7. lappuse - Neither the State nor any subdivision thereof, shall use its property or credit or any public money, or authorize or permit either to be used, directly or indirectly, in aid or maintenance, other than for examination or inspection, of any school or institution of learning wholly or in part under the control or direction of any religious denomination, or in which any denominational tenet or doctrine is taught.
2. lappuse - April, one thousand seven hundred and seventy-seven, which have not since expired, or been repealed or altered; and such acts of the Legislature of this State as are now in force, shall be and continue the law of this State, subject to such alterations as the Legislature shall make concerning the same.
3. lappuse - The term corporations as used in this article, shall be construed to include all associations and joint stock companies having any of the powers or privileges of corporations not possessed by individuals or partnerships. And all corporations shall have the right to sue and shall be subject to be sued in all Courts in like cases as natural persons.
3. lappuse - No county, city, town or village shall hereafter give any money or property, or loan its money or credit to or in aid of any individual, association or corporation, or become directly or indirectly the owner of stock in, or bonds of, any association or corporation; nor shall any such county, city, town or village be allowed to incur any indebtedness except for county, city, town or village purposes.
2. lappuse - Every citizen may freely speak, write and publish his sentiments on all subjects, being responsible for the abuse of that right; and no law shall be passed to restrain or abridge the liberty of speech or of the press.
2. lappuse - No law shall be passed abridging the right of the people peaceably to assemble and to petition the government, or any department thereof ; nor shall any divorce be granted otherwise than by due judicial proceedings ; nor shall any lottery or the sale of lottery tickets, pool-selling, book-making, or any other kind of gambling hereafter be authorized or allowed within this State ; and the Legislature shall pass appropriate laws to prevent offences against any of the provisions of this section.
5. lappuse - The Legislature shall provide for a state board of charities, which shall visit and inspect all institutions, whether state, county, municipal, incorporated or not incorporated, which are of a charitable, eleemosynary, correctional or reformatory character...
72. lappuse - Every such tax shall be and remain a lien upon the property transferred until paid and the person to whom the property is so transferred, and the executors, administrators and trustees of every estate so transferred shall be personally liable for such tax until its payment.