Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
according action advantage appear apply argument authority beautiful become believe better Bible Bossuet bring called character Christian Church clear condition connection course direct discourse distinct distinguish Divine edition effect eloquence employ everything example expression fact faith feel force give given Gospel hearers heart Holy human idea importance individual instruction interest invention Jesus Christ John kind language least less lively Lord manner matter means method mind moral movement nature necessary never object once orator oratorical ourselves particular passage perhaps person preacher preaching present principle produce proof prove pulpit question reason regard relations religion respect rule Scripture sense sermon simple soul speak species spirit style suppose things thought tion treat true truth unity whole wish word write
169. lappuse - For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth. to the purifying of the flesh : How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?
106. lappuse - The Lord rewarded me according to my righteousness; According to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me.
395. lappuse - I have withholden the rain from you, when there were yet three months to the harvest : and I caused it to rain upon one city, and caused it not to rain upon another city : one piece was rained upon, and the piece whereupon it rained not withered.
168. lappuse - For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
106. lappuse - Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, As in obeying the voice of the LORD ? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to hearken than the fat of rams.
168. lappuse - For if the word spoken by angels was stedfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompense of reward ; how shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord...
205. lappuse - Support, and ornament of Virtue's cause. There stands the messenger of truth : there stands The legate of the skies ! His theme divine, His office sacred, his credentials clear. By him the violated law speaks out Its thunders ; and by him, in strains as sweet As angels use, the Gospel whispers peace.
107. lappuse - Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors. For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the Lord. But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul; all they that hate me love death.