Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acceptance accession accordance action activities adopted agreed apply appropriate areas Article Assembly Astronauts authority basis become benefits carried celestial bodies Charter claim co-operation Committee common heritage concept concerning conference consider consultations Convention costs countries Court damage December deposit draft Earth economic effect enter entry into force established existing exploitation exploration further future Government including the Moon instrument of ratification interests international law issues July June launching majority mankind materials matter means measures ment Moon Agreement Moon Treaty natural resources negotiations obligations operations orbit organization Outer Space paragraph Parties peaceful personnel persons possible present principle prohibited proposed provisions question referred regard regime relating Republic request resolution respect Return scientific seabed Secretary-General Security Council Senate session signature signed space object Space Treaty stations territory tion United Nations
175. lappuse - Amendments to the present Charter shall come into force for all Members of the United Nations when they have been adopted by a vote of...
26. lappuse - Treaty before its entry into force in accordance with paragraph 3 of this article may accede to it at any time. 2. This Treaty shall be subject to ratification by signatory States. Instruments of ratification and instruments of accession shall be deposited with the Governments of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the United States of America, which are hereby designated the 'Depositary Governments'.
217. lappuse - All Members, in order to ensure to all of them the rights and benefits resulting from membership, shall fulfil in good faith the obligations assumed by them in accordance with the present Charter.
2. lappuse - Treaty on Principles Governing the Activities of States in the Exploration and Use of Outer Space, including the Moon and Other Celestial Bodies, the Agreement on the Rescue of Astronauts, the Return of Astronauts and the Return of Objects Launched into Outer Space...
152. lappuse - Any Member of the United Nations which is not a member of the Security Council or any state which is not a Member of the United Nations, if it is a party to a dispute under consideration by the Security Council, shall be invited to participate, without vote, in the discussion relating to the dispute.
143. lappuse - Nothing contained in the present Charter shall authorize the United Nations to intervene in matters which are essentially within the domestic jurisdiction of any state or shall require the Members to submit such matters to settlement under the present Charter; but this principle shall not prejudice the application of enforcement measures under Chapter VII.
151. lappuse - Each member of the Security Council shall have one vote. 2. Decisions of the Security Council on procedural matters shall be made by an affirmative vote of seven members. 3. Decisions of the Security Council on all other matters shall be made by an affirmative vote of seven members including the concurring votes of the permanent members...
146. lappuse - Assembly shall initiate studies and make recommendations for the purpose of: a. promoting international cooperation in the political field and encouraging the progressive development of international law and its codification; b. promoting international cooperation in the economic, social, cultural, educational, and health fields, and assisting in the realization of human rights and fundamental freedoms for all without distinction as to race, sex, language, or religion.
171. lappuse - Each Member of the United Nations undertakes to comply with the decision of the International Court of Justice in any case to which it is a party.
163. lappuse - ... of the General Assembly shall make an annual report to the General Assembly upon the basis of such questionnaire. VOTING Article 89 1. Each member of the Trusteeship Council shall have one vote. 2. Decisions of the Trusteeship Council shall be made by a majority of the members present and voting.