Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
action activities additional Administration agencies Alaska amendment amount applications appropriate approved areas assistance Association authority banks believe bill building carry centers Chairman cities committee concerned Congress construction continue cooperative coordinated cost demonstration demonstration cities Department designed direct economic effective effort established existing facilities fact families Federal financing funds give going Government grants historic Housing and Urban important improvement income increase industry interest involved land legislation limited living loans major mass Mayor meet ment metropolitan million mortgage native necessary operating opportunity percent persons planning population present preservation President problems proposed public housing recommend rehabilitation Secretary Senator SPARKMAN statement supplement Thank tion transit transportation units Urban Development urban renewal York
192. lappuse - Welfare, but not exceeding $50 per diem, including travel time, and while away from their homes or regular places of business they may be allowed travel expenses, including per diem in lieu of subsistence, as authorized by law (5 USC 73b-2) for persons in the Government service employed intermittently.
189. lappuse - mortgage" means a first mortgage on real estate, in fee simple, or on a leasehold (1) under a lease for not less than ninetynine years which is renewable; or (2) under a lease having a period of not less than fifty years to run from the date the mortgage was executed; and the term "first mortgage...
708. lappuse - Our investigation has brought into clear focus the fact that the inadequate and costly public transportation currently existing throughout the Los Angeles area seriously restricts the residents of the disadvantaged areas such as south central Los Angeles.
279. lappuse - The American Council on Education. The National Association of State Universities and Land-Grant Colleges.
189. lappuse - first mortgage' means such classes of first liens as are commonly given to secure advances (including but not limited to advances during construction) on, or the unpaid purchase price of, real estate under the laws of the State in which the real estate is located, together with the credit...
505. lappuse - ... as the terms and conditions applicable to loans under this title, and (3) that the construction will be undertaken in an economical manner and that it will not be of elaborate or extravagant design or materials.
96. lappuse - ... a substantial increase in the supply of standard housing of low and moderate cost, maximum opportunities in the choice of housing accommodations for all citizens of all income levels...
696. lappuse - I am here today speaking on behalf of the National League of Cities and the United States Conference of Mayors.
187. lappuse - ... (c) The Commissioner is authorized to fix a premium charge for the insurance of mortgages under this title but in the case of any mortgage such charge shall not be less than an amount equivalent to one-half of 1 per centum per annum nor more than an amount equivalent to 1}£ per centum per annum of the amount of the principal obligation of the mortgage outstanding at any time, without taking into account delinquent payments or prepayments.
84. lappuse - ... all interest-bearing obligations of the United States then forming a part of the public debt as computed at the end of the fiscal year next preceding the issuance by the Commissioner and adjusted to the nearest one-eighth of 1 per centum.