Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
according action adverse possession alleged amount answer appears applied authority bank bill bonds brought carried cause certificate charge Chinese Circuit Court claim complainant condition congress considered constitution construction contract corporation court creditors damages decision decree defendant described determine direct district duty effect entitled equity evidence existence express fact filed follows furnished further give given granted ground held hold improvement infringement interest invention issued judge judgment jurisdiction laborers land libelant lien light material matter means mortgage necessary notice obtain officers operation original owner paid parties passed patent payment perform person plaintiff port possession present proceedings purchase question railroad reason received reference reissue remove rule says secured ship specification statute sufficient suit taken tion United vessel
333. lappuse - And they constitute navigable waters of the United States within the meaning of the acts of Congress, in contradistinction from the navigable waters of the States, when they form in their ordinary condition by themselves, or by uniting with other waters, a continued highway over which commerce is or may be carried on with other States or foreign countries in the customary modes in which such commerce is conducted by water.
199. lappuse - ... shall be liable in like manner, and to the same extent as the testator or intestate. or the ward or person interested in such trust fund would have been, if he had been living and competent to act, and held the same stock in his own name.
194. lappuse - And when in any suit mentioned in this section there shall be a controversy which is wholly between citizens of different states, and which can be fully determined as between them, then either one or more of the defendants actually interested in such controversy may remove said suit into the circuit court of the United States for the proper district.
637. lappuse - But a mere carrying forward or new or more extended application of the original thought, a change only in form, proportions or degree, the substitution of equivalents, doing substantially the same thing in the same way by substantially the same means with better results, is not such invention as will sustain a patent.
616. lappuse - States, shall be of any validity, in law or equity, unless the same be made by treaty or convention, entered into pursuant to the constitution...
689. lappuse - The defendant also pleaded, that the plaintiff's cause of action did not accrue within six years before the commencement of the suit.
4. lappuse - States, he or they may make and file a petition in such suit in such state court before or at the term at which said cause could be first tried, and before the trial thereof...
787. lappuse - Chinese subjects, whether proceeding to the United States as teachers, students, merchants or from curiosity, together with their body and household servants, and Chinese laborers who are now in the United States shall be allowed to go and come of their own free will and accord, and shall be accorded all the rights, privileges, immunities, and exemptions which are accorded to the citizens and subjects of the most favored nation.
574. lappuse - ... the several courts vested with jurisdiction of cases arising under the patent laws shall have power to grant injunctions, according to the course and principles of courts of equity, to prevent the violation of any right secured by patent, on such terms as the court may deem reasonable...
286. lappuse - Montana, and all other mineral districts of the United States, shall be, and are hereby, authorized and permitted to fell and remove, for building, agricultural, mining, or other domestic purposes, any timber or other trees growing or being on the public lands, said lands being mineral, and not subject to entry under existing laws of the United States, except for mineral entry, in either of said States, Territories, or districts of which such citizens or persons may be at the time bona...