Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
30th September acres Admitted appear authority Canada Captain Certificate City claims Collins Commanding Committee Concession continued Copy Council County Crown D. W. Smith dated Department Deputy Surveyor Detroit Died directed Discharged District District of Hesse donations England Esquire Excellency Expenditures Female front furnishings given Government Governor grant Hamilton Henry Home Honorable Hospital House hundred improvement Indians inmates Instructions James John Joseph July June Lake Land Board Letter Location Lord Loyalists Major Male March McNiff Members miles Minutes Movements names North Number under treatment Oath October Office Ontario operations Order in Council patients persons petition present printed Province provisions Quebec Receipts received Refuge Repairs Report residence respecting Return River Secretary settled Settlement settlers side Signed sources South summaries Survey Surveyor Thomas Toronto Total number Town Township tract Upper Water
28. lappuse - The vice president shall perform such other duties as from time to time may be assigned to him by the president or by the board of directors.
li. lappuse - Indians with whom we are connected, and who live under our protection, should not be molested or disturbed in the possession of such parts of our dominions and territories as, not having been ceded to, or purchased by us, are reserved to them, or any of them, as their hunting grounds...
5. lappuse - All existing decrees, laws, regulations, or orders, so far as the same are inconsistent with the provisions of this Act...
li. lappuse - Company; as also all the lands and territories lying to the westward of the sources of the rivers which fall into the sea from the west and northwest as aforesaid ; and we do hereby strictly forbid, on pain of our displeasure, all our loving subjects from making any purchases or settlements whatever, or taking possession of any of the lands above reserved, without our special leave and license for that purpose first obtained.
l. lappuse - The French and Canadians shall continue to be governed according to the custom of Paris, and the laws and usages established for this country ; and they shall not be subject to any other imposts than those which were established under the French dominions. " Answered by the preceding articles, and particularly by the last.
426. lappuse - I have the honour to be, with the greatest respect, Sir, your most obedient humble servant, (Signed) JAMES COOK.
368. lappuse - And We do hereby give and grant unto you full Power and Authority where you shall see Cause, or shall judge any offender or offenders in criminal Matters, or for any Fines or Forfeitures due unto Us, fit Objects of Our Mercy, to pardon all such Offenders...
li. lappuse - And we do further strictly enjoin and require all persons whatever, who have either wilfully or inadvertently seated themselves upon any lands within the countries above described, or upon any other lands, which, not having been ceded to, or purchased by, us, are still reserved to the said Indians as aforesaid, forthwith to remove themselves from such settlements.
486. lappuse - ... property, possession, claim, and demand whatsoever, as well in law as in equity, of the said party of the first part, of, in, or to the above described premises, and every part and parcel thereof, with the appurtenances. To have and to hold...