Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acquired action activities additional Administrator agency agreement amended amount application appropriate approval assets assistance audit authorized balance Board bond capital charges conduct contained contract cost Credit debt securities Department designated determined direct Director district economic economic development effective eligible employee employment Enter established examination exceed expenses facilities Federal fees filed Form funds Government grant guaranteed income industrial interest investment issued lease less Licensee limited loan located loss means meet ment necessary notes obtain Office operations options organization otherwise paragraph participation payment percent period person planning prior procedures proposed purchase pursuant reasonable received records Regional regulations represent request Secretary Serving small business concern standards statement submit Subpart thereof tion written
203. lappuse - A small business concern for the purpose of Government procurement is a concern, including its affiliates, which is independently owned and operated, is not dominant in the field of operation in which it is bidding on Government contracts and can further qualify under the criteria set forth in this section.
49. lappuse - Government employee, participates personally and substantially as a Government officer or employee, through decision, approval, disapproval, recommendation, the rendering of advice, investigation, or otherwise, In a judicial or other proceeding, application, request for a ruling or other determination, contract, claim, controversy, charge, accusation, arrest, or other particular matter in which, to his knowledge, he, his spouse, minor child, partner, organization in which he is serving as officer,...
300. lappuse - Such loans shall bear interest at a rate not less than a rate determined by the Secretary of the Treasury taking into consideration the current average market yield on outstanding marketable obligations of the United States with remaining periods to maturity comparable to the average maturities of such loans, adjusted to the nearest one-eighth of 1 per centum, less not to exceed one-half of 1 per centum per annum.
232. lappuse - Act, as amended, is amended (1) by striking out the period at the end of "paragraph (5)" and inserting in lieu thereof ";and"; and (2) by adding after paragraph (5) a new paragraph as follows: ('(6) to make such loans (either directly or in cooperation with banks or other lending institutions through agreements to participate on an immediate or deferred basis) as the Administration may determine to be necessary or appropriate to assist any small business concern in...
171. lappuse - Where the initial decision is made by the hearing examiner the applicant or recipient may within 30 days of the mailing of such notice of initial decision file with the Secretary his exceptions to the initial decision, with his reasons therefor.
317. lappuse - Whoever makes any statement knowing it to be false, or whoever willfully overvalues any security, for the purpose of obtaining for himself or for any applicant any loan, or extension thereof by renewal, deferment of action, or otherwise, or the acceptance, release, or substitution of security therefor, or for the purpose of influencing in any way the action of the...
35. lappuse - Administrator is hereby authorized to procure the temporary (not in excess of one year) or intermittent services of experts or consultants or organizations thereof, including stenographic reporting services, by contract or appointment, and in such cases such service shall be without regard to the civilservice and classification laws, and, except in the case of stenographic reporting services by organizations, without regard to section 3709...
318. lappuse - ... of that portion of the cost of the project or undertaking supplied by other sources, and such other records as will facilitate an effective audit. (b...
34. lappuse - Subject to the standards and procedures under section 505 of the Classification Act of 1949, as amended, not to exceed fifteen positions in the Administration may be placed in grades 16. 17, and 18 of the General Schedule established by that Act, and any such positions shall be additional to the number authorized by such section.
46. lappuse - Columbia, otherwise than in the proper discharge of his official duties (1) Acts as agent or attorney for prosecuting any claim against the United States, or receives any gratuity, or any share of or interest in any such claim in consideration of assistance in the prosecution of such claim...