Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accept accordance action additional Administration advance agency agree agreement amount appeal applicant appropriate approval assistance audit authorized bank bond borrower buildings changes chapter closing completed considered construction contract copy corporation cost County Supervisor designated determine Director District Director docket eligible executed Exhibit facilities farm Farmers Federal Finance Form FmHA funds further GOALS Government grant Home housing income individual Instruction interest labor land lease limited loan located meet ment necessary needed notice obligations obtain Office operation organization original paragraph payment percent period person prepared prior procedures processing proposed purchase real estate reasonable received record regulations rent rental request Reserved responsible statement submitted Subpart taken tenant Timetable tion units utilities
139. lappuse - ... claim is made, stating with substantial accuracy the amount claimed and the name of the party to whom the material was furnished or supplied or for whom the labor was done or performed.
370. lappuse - ... are unable to obtain sufficient credit elsewhere to finance their actual needs at reasonable rates and terms, taking into consideration prevailing private and cooperative rates and terms in the community in or near which the applicant resides for loans for similar purposes and periods of time.
472. lappuse - ... reflects the person's need for a combination and sequence of special, interdisciplinary, or generic care, treatment, or other services which are of lifelong or extended duration and are individually planned and coordinated.
32. lappuse - ... (B) that are associated with the lives of persons significant in our past; or (C) that embody the distinctive characteristics of a type, period, or method of construction, or that represent the work of a master...
10. lappuse - Indicating that the payrolls are correct and complete, that the wage rates contained therein are not less than those determined by the Secretary of Labor, and that the classifications set forth for each laborer or mechanic conform with the work he performed. Submission of the "Weekly Statement of Compliance...
153. lappuse - When an appeal is taken pursuant to a Disputes clause in a contract which limits appeals to disputes concerning questions of fact, the Board may in its discretion, hear, consider, and decide all questions of law necessary for the complete adjudication of the issue.
140. lappuse - Government, in the penal sum of dollars lawful money of the United States, for the payment of which sum well and truly to be made, we bind ourselves, our heirs, executors, administrators, and successors, jointly and severally, firmly by these presents.
290. lappuse - The accounts of the Corporation shall be audited annually in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards by independent certified public accountants or independent licensed public accountants certified or licensed by a regulatory authority of a State or other political subdivision of the United States.
310. lappuse - ... when there is not sufficient demand for such goods, materials, commodities, services, or facilities, to employ the efficient capacity of existing competitive commercial or industrial enterprises...