Sources of Community Support for Federal Programs Serving Older Americans: Hearings, Ninety-first Congress, Second Session. -, 1. sējums
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1970 - 292 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
able action activities additional Administration adult agencies aging Americans asked assistance Authority become believe benefits Bergen building churches committee concern continuing coordinator cost Council County direct director economic efforts elderly executive existing facilities fact Federal feel financing funds give Government groups hearing hope hospital housing income increased individual interest involved Jersey learning legislation letter limited living long term look meals means Medicare meeting Model Cities municipal Newark nonprofit nursing home Ocean older operating opportunity organizations Paterson patient percent persons planning population possible present President problems question receive responsibility retired Reverend Senator WILLIAMS senior citizens serve social sponsor STATEMENT talk Thank thing town transportation units
92. lappuse - ... or unsafe housing conditions exist and the providing of safe and sanitary dwelling accommodations for persons of low income are public uses and purposes for which public money may be spent and private property acquired...
92. lappuse - The commissioners who are first appointed shall be designated to serve for terms of one, two, three, four and five years, respectively, from the date of their appointment...
48. lappuse - An adequate income in retirement in accordance with the American standard of living. (2) The best possible physical and mental health which science can make available and without regard to economic status.
48. lappuse - Suitable housing, independently selected, designed and located with reference to special needs and available at costs which older citizens can afford. 4. Full restorative services for those who require institutional care. 5. Opportunity for employment with no discriminatory personnel practices because of age.
48. lappuse - Full restorative services for those who require institutional care. 5. Opportunity for employment with no discriminatory personnel practices because of age. 6. Retirement in health, honor, dignity - after years of contribution to the economy. 7. Pursuit of meaningful activity within the widest range of civic, cultural, and recreational opportunities.
92. lappuse - ... cannot be cleared, nor can the shortage of safe and sanitary dwellings for persons of low income be relieved, through the operation of private enterprise, and that the construction of housing projects for persons of low income (as herein defined) would therefore not be competitive with private enterprise...
48. lappuse - Retirement in health, honor, dignity after years of contribution to the economy. (7) Pursuit of meaningful activity within the widest range of civic, cultural, and recreational opportunities. (8) Efficient community services which provide social assistance in a coordinated manner and which are readily available when needed. (9) Immediate benefit from proven research knowledge which can sustain and improve health and happiness.
39. lappuse - July 14, 1966, he said : This legislation Is seed corn, providing a start on an orderly, intelligent and constructive program to help us meet the new dimensions of responsibility which lie ahead In the remaining years of this century.