« iepriekšējāTurpināt »
For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
Mail: Stop SSOP, Washington, DC 20402-0001
COMMITTEE ON RESOURCES
JAMES V. HANSEN, Utah, Chairman
NICK J. RAHALL II, West Virginia, Ranking Democrat Member
HARRY A. (HANK) SAVAGE, Assistant Counsel
For changes after the closing date of this publication (December 31, 2000) to provisions of law in this publication, see the United States Code Classification Tables published by the Office of the Law Revision Counsel of the House of Representatives at http://uscode.house.gov/uscct.htm.
1. Marine Protection, Research, and Sanctuaries Act
2. Coastal Zone Management Act of 1972 ........
3. Section 6217 of P.L. 101-508 (coastal nonpoint pollution
4. National Sea Grant College Program Act
5. Whaling Convention Act of 1949
8. Marine Mammal Protection Act of 1972
9. Dolphin Protection Consumer Information Act
10. Magnuson-Stevens Fishery Conservation and Manage-
12. Anadromous Fish Conservation Act
13. Selected provision of the Act of August 11, 1939
14. Fishermen's Protective Act of 1967
15. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Ma-
rine Fisheries Program Authorization Act
16. Lacey Act Amendments of 1981
18. High Seas Fishing Compliance Act of 1995 ...
19. Driftnet Impact Monitoring, Assessment and Control Act
20. High Seas Driftnet Fisheries Enforcement Act
21. Interjurisdictional Fisheries Act of 1986
23. Atlantic Tunas Convention Act of 1975
24. Atlantic Coastal Fisheries Cooperative Management Act
25. Northwest Atlantic Fisheries Convention Act of 1995
27. Atlantic Striped Bass Conservation Act .....
28. Central, Western, and South Pacific Fisheries Develop-