Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
administrator Affairs agencies amendment appointed approved areas Assembly assistance attorney authority become bill Board Born Branch Bronson Bureau candidates Capitol chairman circuit court citizens Committee assignments Congressional District constitution continue debt Democratic Party Department Dist District Division effective elected established executive Farms federal Forest functions funds Governor Grant Green highways hold increased Insurance John judges judicial justice Knowles Rep LaFollette Lake lands legislation legislature Madison married ment Milwaukee municipal Muskie Agnew needs organization Ozaukee person political President PRESIDENT AND GOVERNOR problems records Republican River Robert Secretary Senate serve Services session Street Supreme Court term territory tion United University veteran VOTE VOTE FOR PRESIDENT Ward 1 Ward Ward 11 Warren Wisconsin World
256. lappuse - The right of trial by jury shall remain inviolate, and shall extend to all cases at law without regard to the amount in controversy; but a jury trial may be waived by the parties in all cases in the manner prescribed by law.
265. lappuse - The credit of the state shall never be given, or loaned, in aid of any individual, association or corporation.
257. lappuse - An act to enable the people of Wisconsin territory to form a constitution and state government, and for the admission of such state into the Union...
259. lappuse - No private or local bill which may be passed by the legislature shall embrace more than one subject, and that shall be expressed in the title.
267. lappuse - The navigable waters leading into the Mississippi and St Lawrence, and the carrying places between the same, shall be common highways and forever free, as well to the inhabitants of the said Territory as to the citizens of the United States and those of any other States that may be admitted into the Confederacy, without any tax, impost, or duty therefor.
256. lappuse - All persons shall, before conviction, be bailable by sufficient sureties, except for capital offenses when the proof is evident or the presumption great...
259. lappuse - Members of the Legislature shall, in all cases, except treason, felony, and breach of the peace, be privileged from arrest, and shall not be subject to any civil process during the session of the Legislature, nor for fifteen days next before the commencement and after the termination of each session.
58. lappuse - He shall expedite all such measures as may be resolved upon by the Legislature, and shall take care that the laws are faithfully executed.
267. lappuse - ... the clear proceeds of all property, that may accrue to the state by forfeiture or escheat, and all moneys which may be paid as an equivalent for exemption from military duty, and the clear proceeds of all fines collected in the several counties for any breach of the penal laws...