Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
79 Stat accordance Act is amended activities additional administration Advisory agreement agricultural allotment amended by striking amount annual application appointed appropriated approved assistance authorized carry centum colleges Commissioner Congress construction cooperative cost Council Department designated determined District Education Act educational agency effective eligible enacted ending June 30 entitled established exceed expenses facilities Federal finds fiscal year ending funds further Government grants Health hereby higher education House individuals inserting in lieu institution interest July Labor less lieu thereof loan means meet ment necessary needs nonprofit officer operation paid paragraph payments period persons preceding prescribed programs pursuant reasonable receive regulations rehabilitation relating Representatives respect Secretary Senate sentence Stat student subsection sums Surgeon teachers term Territory tion United vocational education
659. lappuse - Commissioner may thereupon make new or modified findings of fact and may modify his previous action, and shall file in the court the record of the further proceedings.
374. lappuse - Secretary shall prescribe, including records which fully disclose the amount and the disposition by such recipient of the proceeds of such assistance, the total cost of the project or undertaking in connection with which such assistance is given or used, and the amount...
41. lappuse - AN ACT To provide for the further development of agricultural extension work between the agricultural colleges in the several States receiving the benefits of the act entitled "An act donating public lands to the several States and Territories which may provide colleges for the benefit of agriculture and the mechanic arts", approved July 2, 1862, and all acts supplementary thereto, and the United States Department of Agriculture.
511. lappuse - Nothing contained in this Act shall be construed to authorize any department, agency, officer, or employee of the United States to exercise any direction, supervision, or control over the curriculum, program of instruction, administration, or personnel of any educational institution or school system...
142. lappuse - Federal share' for any State shall be 100 per centum less that percentage which bears the same ratio to 50 per centum as the per capita income of such State bears to the per capita income of the...
45. lappuse - An Act to provide for the promotion of vocational rehabilitation of persons disabled in industry or otherwise and their return to civil employment," approved June 2, 1920, and will observe and comply with all requirements of such act.
144. lappuse - Each member shall hold office for a term of three years, except that any member appointed to fill a vacancy occurring prior to the expiration of...
579. lappuse - All redemptions, purchases, and sales by the Secretary of the Treasury of such notes or other obligations shall be treated as public debt transactions of the United States.
1. lappuse - That, in order to aid in diffusing among the people of the United States useful and practical information on subjects relating to agriculture and home economics, and to encourage the application of the same, there may be inaugurated in connection with the college or colleges in each State now receiving, or which may.