Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
activities aerial Aero Aeromarine aeronautical Air Mail Air Service aircraft airplane airship American Army Assistant Association Atlantic aviation Board Bureau carried charge Chicago Chief City Cleveland Club Coast Commander Company complete construction contracting Convention Corp CORPORATION cost course covered Curtiss Dayton Department direction Division engine equipped established experience feet Field fire fish flew flight flown flying boats Forest Government ground hangar important interest International Italy landing letters Liberty Lieut machine Major maps marks Martin means miles military Model motor Naval navigation Navy Observation Office operation passengers patrol photographs pilot planes plans ports possible practical present race radio record reports route seaplane ship speed station supply survey tion train transportation United Washington weather West wing Wright York
249. lappuse - In obeying and construing these rules due regard shall be had to all dangers of navigation and collision, and to any special circumstances which may render a departure from the above rules necessary in order to avoid immediate danger.
248. lappuse - Risk of collision can, when circumstances permit, be ascertained by carefully watching the compass bearing of an approaching vessel. If the bearing does not appreciably change, such risk should be deemed to exist.
250. lappuse - Nothing in these rules shall exonerate any ship, or the owner, or master, or crew thereof, from the consequences of any neglect to carry lights or signals, or of any neglect to keep a proper look.out, or of the neglect of any precaution which may be required by the ordinary practice of seamen, or by the special circumstances of the case.
244. lappuse - under way," within the meaning of these rules, when she is not at anchor, or made fast to the shore, or aground. RULES CONCERNING LIGHTS AND so FORTH The word " visible " in these rules when applied to lights shall mean visible on a dark night with a clear atmosphere.
247. lappuse - The distant signal, consisting of a square flag, having either above or below it a ball or anything resembling a ball.
247. lappuse - Nothing in these rules shall interfere with the operation of any special rules made by the government of any nation with respect to...
231. lappuse - The high contracting Parties recognize that every Power has complete and exclusive sovereignty over the air space above its territory.
239. lappuse - THE PRESENT CONVENTION shall be ratified. Each Power will address its ratification to the French Government, which will inform the other signatory Powers. The ratifications will remain deposited in the archives of the French Government. The present Convention will come into force for each signatory Power, in respect of other Powers which have already ratified, forty days from the date of the deposit of its ratification.