Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
46 Stat accordance Act approved June act entitled act to provide additional agency amended America amount amount authorized apply apportioned apportionment appropriated approved November areas available until expended bridge building carrying centum claim Commissioner Congress connection construction contract convict cooperation cost crossings deemed designated determined District of Columbia emergency ending June 30 engineering entitled An act equipment exceed expenditure Federal Highway Act Federal-aid highway fiscal year ending forest highways funds Government hereby authorized highway department highway system immediately available improvement June 18 labor laws maintenance March materials national parks necessary November 9 obligation officer otherwise paid payment performed plans President projects Provided further provisions of section public lands Public Roads Administration purchase reconstruction regulations remain available reservations roads and trails rural post roads secondary Secretary of Agriculture section 23 Senate Stat supplies survey term Territory thereof thereto tion Treasury United
12. lappuse - An Act making appropriations for the service of the Post Office Department for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1920, and for other purposes," approved February 28, 1919, and all other Acts amendatory thereof or supplementary thereto.
173. lappuse - States, sitting without a jury, shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear, determine, and render judgment on any claim against the United States, for money only, accruing on and after January 1, 1945, on account of damage to or loss of property or on account of personal injury or death caused by the negligent or wrongful act or omission of any employee of the Government...
38. lappuse - Prepared by the President and transmitted to the Senate and the House of Representatives in Congress assembled, April 24, 1958, pursuant to the provisions of the Reorganization Act of 1949, approved June 20, 1949, as amended CIVILIAN MOBILIZATION SECTION 1.
64. lappuse - An Act to provide that the United States shall aid the States in the construction of rural post roads, and for other purposes...
153. lappuse - That any person who shall neglect or refuse to attend and testify, or to answer any lawful inquiry, or to produce documentary evidence, if in his power to do so, in obedience to the subpoena or lawful requirement of the commission...
62. lappuse - If any provision of this Act, or the application thereof to any person or circumstance, is held invalid, the remainder of this Act, and the application of such provision to other persons or circumstances, shall not be affected thereby.
153. lappuse - No person shall be excused from attending and testifying or from producing documentary evidence before the commission or in obedience to the subpoena of the commission on the ground or for the reason that the testimony or evidence, documentary or otherwise, required of him may tend to criminate him or subject him to a penalty or forfeiture.
153. lappuse - Board, on the ground that the testimony or evidence required of him may tend to incriminate him or subject him to a penalty or forfeiture; but no individual shall be prosecuted or subjected to any penalty or forfeiture for or on account of any transaction, matter, or thing concerning which he is compelled, after having claimed his privilege against self-incrimination, to testify or produce evidence, except that such individual so testifying shall not be exempt from prosecution and punishment for...