Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
agree agreement agricultural American amount association authorized banks basis believe BESTOR bill bonds Bowen bushels carry cent CHAIRMAN committee commodity Congress cooperative corporation cost of production cotton crop debenture determined dollar domestic effect ELBERT equalization fee export Farm Board farmer Federal Farm Federal reserve Federal Reserve Board financing fund give going Government grain GRAY handle important increase interest issue land LEMKE loan marketing means mortgages necessary notes operation organizations paid passed period person present President production purchase question regulations respect Secretary sell Senator BROOKHART Senator FRAZIER Senator NORRIS Senator SHIPSTEAD Senator THOMAS SIMPSON situation stabilization statement STONE surplus term THATCHER thing THOMAS of Oklahoma tion trade trying United wheat
22. lappuse - ... action or otherwise, or the acceptance, release, or substitution of security therefor, or for the purpose of influencing in any way the action of the...
20. lappuse - All redemptions, purchases, and sales by the Secretary of the Treasury of such notes or other obligations shall be treated as public debt transactions of the United States.
20. lappuse - The Secretary of the Treasury is authorized and directed to purchase any notes and other obligations to be issued hereunder and for such purpose he is authorized to use as a public debt transaction the proceeds from the sale of any securities issued, under the Second Liberty Bond Act, as amended, and the purposes for which securities may be issued under such Act, as amended, are extended to include any purchases of such notes and obligations.
12. lappuse - Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled. That it is hereby declared to be the policy of the Congress...
20. lappuse - Any and all notes, debentures, bonds, or other such obligations issued by the corporation shall be exempt both as to principal and interest from all taxation (except surtaxes, estate, inheritance, and gift taxes) now or hereafter imposed by the United States, by any Territory, dependency, or possession thereof, or by any State, county, municipality, or local taxing authority.
20. lappuse - The corporation, including its franchise, its capital, reserves, and surplus, and its income shall be exempt from all taxation now or hereafter imposed by the United States, by any Territory, dependency, or possession thereof, or by any State, county, municipality, or local taxing authority ; except that any real property of the corporation shall be subject to State, Territorial, county, municipal, or local taxation to the same extent according to its value as other real property is taxed.
111. lappuse - SEC. 21. (a) All general penal statutes relating to the larceny, embezzlement, conversion, or to the improper handling, retention, use, or disposal of public moneys or property of the United States, shall apply to the moneys and property of the Corporation and to moneys and properties of the United States intrusted to the Corporation.
5. lappuse - USC 1177(b)) is amended by inserting before the period at the end thereof a comma and the following: "and...
17. lappuse - ... interest per annum equal to the lowest rate of yield (to the nearest one-eighth of 1 per centum) of any Government obligation bearing a date of issue subsequent to April 6, 1917 (except postal-savings bonds), and outstanding at the time the loan agreement is entered Into or the advance is made by the board, as certified by the Secretary of the Treasury to the board upon its request: Provided, That in no case shall the rate exceed 4 per centum per annum on the unpaid principal.