Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
angels apostle appear appointed atonement Balaam behold believe blessings blood of Christ bruise called Canaan Christian church consider covenant David death declared deliverance divine earth Egypt endure enemies eternal everlasting exalted faith Father favour fear flesh Gentiles glorious glory God's gospel grace guilt hand hath hearts heaven heavenly high priest holy holy of holies honour iniquities Isai Israel Israelites Jehovah Jerusalem Jews John John viii John xiv John xvii judgment king kingdom Lamb light live Lord Lord's Luke Matt means mercy Messiah mind Moses nail fastened never offered ordinances ourselves peace person Pharisees promise prophecy prophet racter receive redeemed rejoice repentance respect righteousness sacrifice salvation Satan Saviour scriptures Shebna shew sinners sins soul Spirit sprinkled sufferings surely temple things thou throne tion true truth unto viii whole words wrath
103. lappuse - For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us...
17. lappuse - And they came to the place which God had told him of ; and Abraham built an altar there, and laid the wood in order, and bound Isaac his son, and laid him on the altar, upon the wood. And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son.
305. lappuse - Behold the days come, saith the Lord, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth. In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely ; and this is his name, whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.
76. lappuse - In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month : and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
409. lappuse - Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death; and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.
107. lappuse - Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh; and having an high priest over the house of God ; let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.
264. lappuse - Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth. In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, The Lord our Righteousness.
25. lappuse - The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot at him, and hated him: But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty Go<J of Jacob : (from thence is the shepherd, the stone of Israel...