Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accomplishment Acts angels apostle appear appointed become behold believe blessings blood body bring brought called Christ Christian church consider continued death desire divine earth effect enemies enjoy eternal expect express eyes faith Father fear follow fruit give given glory God's gospel grace guilt hand happiness hearts heaven holy honour hope import Isai Jesus Jews John judgment king kingdom knowledge less light live look Lord Luke manner Matt means mind nature never observe obtain occasion offered once ourselves peace perfect person present priest promise prophecy prophet reason receive reference represented respect rest righteousness salvation Saviour scriptures seek shew sinners sins soul Spirit sufferings surely things thought tion true truth turn unto whole
103. lappuse - For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us...
17. lappuse - And they came to the place which God had told him of ; and Abraham built an altar there, and laid the wood in order, and bound Isaac his son, and laid him on the altar, upon the wood. And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son.
295. lappuse - Behold the days come, saith the Lord, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth. In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely ; and this is his name, whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.
76. lappuse - In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month : and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
395. lappuse - Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death; and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.
107. lappuse - Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh; and having an high priest over the house of God ; let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.
256. lappuse - Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth. In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, The Lord our Righteousness.
25. lappuse - The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot at him, and hated him: But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty Go<J of Jacob : (from thence is the shepherd, the stone of Israel...