Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accept accordance acquired acres addition administration agency agreement amended America in Congress amount animals applicable appropriated Approved August birds boundaries carry CHAPTER Commission compact Congress assembled conservation construction convention cooperative corner cost County deem Department designated determine directed District easements east effective enacted established exceed expenses facilities Federal fire fiscal fish fisheries funds further Government hereby authorized House of Representatives improvement interest Interior Island issued June jurisdiction lands laws March ment migratory moneys national forest National Park necessary officer operation otherwise permit person President prevention Provided purchase purposes pursuant quarter range received recommendations recreation Refuge regulations relating reservation respect River Secretary of Agriculture Senate and House Service SESSION Stat taking Territory thence thereof thereto tion township United wildlife
497. lappuse - ... harmonious and coordinated management of the various resources, each with the other, without impairment of the productivity of the land, with consideration being given to the relative values of the various resources, and not necessarily the combination of uses that will give the greatest dollar return or the greatest unit output.
538. lappuse - Act an area of undeveloped Federal land retaining its primeval character and influence, without permanent improvements or human habitation, which is protected and managed so as to preserve its natural conditions and which (1) generally appears to have been affected primarily by the forces of nature, with the imprint of man's work substantially unnoticeable...
457. lappuse - Treasury, as of the beginning of the fiscal year in which construction is initiated, on the basis of the computed average interest rate payable by the Treasury upon its outstanding marketable public obligations, which are neither due nor callable for redemption for fifteen years from date of issue.
241. lappuse - Be it enacted by the Senate and Howe of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That this Act may be cited as the "International Atomic Energy Agency Participation Act of 1957".
65. lappuse - Any judge of a court established under the laws of the United States or any United States commissioner may, within his respective jurisdiction, upon proper oath or affirmation showing probable cause, issue warrants in all such cases.
95. lappuse - There is hereby authorized to be appropriated from time to time, out of any money in the Treasury not otherwise appropriated, such amounts as may be necessary to carry out the provisions and accomplish the purposes of this Act.
556. lappuse - ... owner") of improved property on the date of its acquisition by the Secretary may, as a condition of such acquisition, retain for themselves and their successors or assigns a right of use and occupancy of the improved property for noncommercial residential purposes for a definite term...
42. lappuse - An Act To establish a National Park Service, and for other purposes," approved August 25, 1916 (39 Stat.
xviii. lappuse - An Act to enable any State to cooperate with any other State or States, or with the United States for the protection of the watersheds of navigable streams, and to appoint a commission for the acquisition of lands for the purpose of conserving the navigability of navigable rivers...