The Code of Federal Regulations of the United States of America Having General Applicability and Legal Effect in Force June 1, 1938: 1st Ed., Published by the Division of the Federal Register, the National Archives, Pursuant to Section 11 of the Federal Register Act as Amended June 19, 1937
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
49 Stat accordance acreage act of June Administration agencies Agriculture amended America amount application appointment approved Assistant August authority authority vested Bank Board certificate chains charges Chief Civil Service Commission committee Commodity contained contract cotton crop defense Department designated determined direct Director duties effective employees established examination EXECUTIVE ORDER exportation farm Federal feet filed Form FRANKLIN D ROOSEVELT Government grade grain hearing hereby inspection inspector interest Island issued July June lands laws less license loan March materials means ment national defense naval Navy necessary Office paragraph payment period person plants positions pounds prescribed President proclamation production pursuant receipt regulations representative respect ROOSEVELT THE WHITE rules Secretary Service Stat Thence thereof tion United vessels virtue warehouse WHEREAS WHITE HOUSE
192. lappuse - An Act for making further and more effectual provision for the national defense, and for other purposes", approved June 3, 1916 (39 Stat.
224. lappuse - Whoever willfully violates any of the provisions of this subdivision or of any license, order, rule or regulation issued thereunder, shall, upon conviction, be fined not more than $10,000 or, if a natural person, may be imprisoned for not more than ten years, or both; and any officer, director, or agent of any corporation who knowingly participates in such violation may be punished by a like fine, imprisonment, or both. As used in this subdivision the term "person" means an individual, partnership,...
570. lappuse - insect" means any of the numerous small invertebrate animals generally having the body more or less obviously segmented, for the most part .belonging to the class insecta, comprising six-legged, usually winged forms, as, 'for example, beetles, bugs, bees, flies, and to other allied classes of arthropods whose members are wingless and usually have more than six legs, as, for example, spiders, mites, ticks, centipedes, and wood lice. 1 i. The term "fungi...
327. lappuse - The contractor warrants that he has not employed any person to solicit or secure this contract upon any agreement for a commission, percentage, brokerage, or contingent fee. Breach of this warranty shall give the Government the right to annul the contract, or, in its discretion, to deduct from the contract price or consideration the amount of such commission, percentage, brokerage, or contingent fees.
50. lappuse - States from such foreign nation, or from any other foreign country; the suspension to take effect from the time of such notification being given to the President, and to continue so long as the reciprocal exemption of vessels, belonging to citizens of the United States, and their cargoes, shall be continued, and no longer...
51. lappuse - International Association of Machinists. International Brotherhood of Boilermakers, Iron Ship Builders and Helpers of America. International Brotherhood of Blacksmiths, Drop Forgers and Helpers. Sheet Metal Workers
119. lappuse - President makes public proclamation of the event, all natives, citizens, denizens, or subjects of the hostile nation or government, being of the age of fourteen years and upward, who shall be within the United States and not actually naturalized, shall be liable to be apprehended, restrained, secured, and removed as alien enemies.
78. lappuse - ... nation upon vessels wholly belonging to citizens of the United States or upon the produce, manufactures, or merchandise imported in the same from the United States or from any foreign country, the President...
252. lappuse - States ; and he may require any su.ch person engaged in any such transaction to furnish, under oath, complete information relative thereto, including the production of any books of account, contracts, letters or other papers, in connection therewith in the custody or control of such person, either before or after such transaction is completed.
64. lappuse - And I do hereby enjoin upon all officers of the United States charged with the execution of the laws thereof, the utmost diligence in preventing violations of the said joint resolution and this my proclamation issued thereunder, and in bringing to trial and punishment any offenders against the same.