Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
able Academy action activity Advancement Agriculture American American Chemical Society animals appear applied appointed assistant Association become called cent charged chemical chemistry Chicago close College committee continued Council course determined direction director discussion effect elected engineering evidence experiments fact field give given held important increase industry Institute interest John known laboratory lectures less lines March matter means measure medicine meeting ment methods movement natural normal observations obtained officers organization original period physical plant position possible practical present president problems production Professor published recent relation represented rock School scientific secretary seems Society solution species theory tion United University various Washington York
226. lappuse - The department of medical zoology of the School of Hygiene and Public Health of the Johns Hopkins University...
300. lappuse - It is one of those fables which out of an unknown antiquity convey an unlooked-for wisdom, that the gods, in the beginning, divided Man into men, that he might be more helpful to himself; just as the hand was divided into fingers, the better to answer its end.
500. lappuse - And God said: Let there be light; and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good; and God divided the light from the darkness.
85. lappuse - He is a member of the National Academy of Sciences and a Fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, the American Physical Society and the American Association for the Advancement of Science.
26. lappuse - Secretary SCIENCE A Weekly Journal devoted to the Advancement of Science, publishing the official notices and proceedings of the American Association for the Advancement of Science Published every Friday by THE SCIENCE PRESS LANCASTER.
16. lappuse - Science and the Division of Chemistry and Chemical Technology of the National Research Council.
166. lappuse - Orson-like breast, mine being to say a thing in one sentence as straight and explicit as it can be made, and then to drop it forever; yours being to avoid naming it straight, but by dint of breathing and sighing all round and round it, to arouse in the reader who may have had a similar perception already (Heaven help him if he hasn't!) the illusion of a solid object, made (like the 'ghost...
113. lappuse - Welch, director of the school of hygiene and public health of the Johns Hopkins University, and Dr.
97. lappuse - Foreign zoologists, not members of this Society, may be elected Honorary Fellows upon unanimous recommendation of the Executive Committee by a majority vote of the members present at any meeting of the Society. Honorary Fellows shall not be required to pay dues. The By-Law providing for affiliation with the American Society of Naturalists was amended to eliminate this affiliation. The following were elected to membership in the Society: Royal N.