Video Database Systems: Issues, Products and Applications
Springer Science & Business Media, 2007. gada 23. aug. - 178 lappuses
Great advances have been made in the database field. Relational and object- oriented databases, distributed and client/server databases, and large-scale data warehousing are among the more notable. However, none of these advances promises to have as great and direct an effect on the daily lives of ordinary citizens as video databases. Video databases will provide a quantum jump in our ability to deal with visual data, and in allowing people to access and manipulate visual information in ways hitherto thought impossible.
Video Database Systems: Issues, Products and Applications gives practical information on academic research issues, commercial products that have already been developed, and the applications of the future driving this research and development. This book can also be considered a reference text for those entering the field of video or multimedia databases, as well as a reference for practitioners who want to identify the kinds of products needed in order to utilize video databases.
Video Database Systems: Issues, Products and Applications covers concepts, products and applications. It is written at a level which is less detailed than that normally found in textbooks but more in-depth than that normally written in trade press or professional reference books. Thus, it seeks to serve both an academic and industrial audience by providing a single source of information about the research issues in the field, and the state-of-the-art of practice.
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
55 Industry and Manufacturing
56 Digital Library
57 Health and Medicine
59 Law Enforcement
33 Network Support for the Video Applications
34 Copyright Protection
43 Video Storage Systems
44 Video Server System
A2 Research Issues
A3 Other Research Issues
A4 Market and Commercial Products
A5 Video Database Applications
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
abrupt scene changes bandwidth broadcast browsing camera CD-i coding color histogram content-based copyright protection data compression DC coefficients DC images decompression developed Digital Library disk array encoding example full motion video gigabit gradual scene changes graphic user interface Graphics Hjelsvold Intellectual Property inter-frame difference interactive Internet JPEG Mbps media server MJPEG motion vectors movie MPEG MPEG-I multimedia NTSC operations output pixels playback proposed provides RAID real-time research issues retrieval SCD algorithms schema SECAM semantic shots Silicon Graphics spatial standard storage stored structure techniques temporal testbed user interface VDBMS video and audio video board video capture video clips video compression video data model video database video database systems video database technology video frames video indexing video objects video query video segmentation video sequence video server video stream video-on-demand visual workstations
79. lappuse - Copyright protection subsists, in accordance with this title, in original works of authorship fixed in any tangible medium of expression, now known or later developed, from which they can be perceived, reproduced, or otherwise communicated, either directly or with the aid of a machine or device.
163. lappuse - The automatic real-time analysis of film editing and transition effects and its applications," Computers and Graphis 18(1), pp.
78. lappuse - Organization (WIPO), and participates, inter alia, in the Paris Convention for the Protection of Industrial Property, and the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works.
62. lappuse - lossy," meaning that the decompressed image isn't quite the same as the one you started with JPEG is designed to exploit known limitations of the human eye, notably the fact that small color changes are perceived less accurately than small changes in brightness.
137. lappuse - Council Directive 93/98/EEC of 29 October 1993 harmonizing the term of protection of copyright and certain related rights...
169. lappuse - AC Bovik, Theory of order statistic filters and their relationship to linear FIR filters, IEEE Trans.
170. lappuse - Projection detecting filter for video cut detection", in Proceedings of First ACM International Conference on Multimedia, Aug.
Multimedia Tools for Communicating Mathematics: [presentations at an ...
Jonathan Borwein,Maria H. Morales,Konrad Polthier,Jose F. Rodrigues
Ierobežota priekšskatīšana - 2002
Visi Grāmatu rezultāti »
Handbook on Data Management in Information Systems
Jacek Błażewicz,Wieslaw Kubiak,Tadeusz Morzy,Marek Rusinkiewicz
Ierobežota priekšskatīšana - 2003