Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
activities actors amateur American appear audience become boys called Center cents characters Chicago City Club College color comedy comes Company contest costumes course dance dear direction director door Drama League effect Elizabeth farce five four French George girls give given hand interest Jeanie John Joyzelle Lady light Little Theatre live look Madame Mary material mean meet minutes Miss Mother Nelly never offer one-act organization performance person play Players present Price prize production professional Professor published recently royalty scene School season Send stage story Street success suggestions tell thing tion turns University voice week West woman women write York young
82. lappuse - ... owner; and this affiant has no reason to believe that any other person, association, or corporation has any interest direct or indirect in the said stock, bonds, or other securities than as so stated by him. 5. That the average number of copies of each issue of this publication sold or distributed, through the mails or otherwise, to paid subscribers during the six months preceding the date shown above is ... (This information is required from daily publications only.) SM SIIABPE, Business Manager.
82. lappuse - DRAMA and that the following is, to the best of his knowledge and belief, a true statement of the ownership, management (and if a daily paper, the circulation), etc., of the aforesaid publication for the date shown in the above caption, required by the Act of August 24, 1912, embodied in section 411, Postal Laws and Regulations, printed on the reverse of this form, to wit: 1. That the names and addresses of the publisher, editor, managing editor, and business managers are: Publisher, The Drama Corporation,...
64. lappuse - In Bethlehem of Judea, for thus it is written by the prophet: 'And thou, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah, art not the least among the princes of Judah, for out of thee shall come a governor that shall rule my people Israel.
92. lappuse - Then a sentimental passion of a vegetable fashion must excite your languid spleen, An attachment a la Plato for a bashful young potato, or a not-too-French French bean! Though the Philistines may jostle, you will rank as an apostle in the high aesthetic band, If you walk down Piccadilly with a poppy or a Lily in your mediaeval hand.
63. lappuse - O holy night, O night divine! Led by the light of faith serenely beaming, With glowing hearts by His cradle we stand; So led by light of a star sweetly gleaming, Here came the wise men from Orient land. The King of Kings lay thus in lowly manger, In all our trials born to be our friend; He knows our need to our weakness is no stranger. Behold your King, before Him lowly bend!
64. lappuse - Fear not, for behold I bring you good tidings of great joy which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you; ye shall find the Babe wrapped in swaddling clothes lying in a manger.
287. lappuse - I'll get ten I was daft to refuse the Laird o' Cockpen. " Next time that the Laird and the Lady were seen, They were gaun arm-in-arm to the kirk on the green ; Now she sits in the ha' like a weel-tappit hen, But as yet there's...
64. lappuse - And it came to pass, as the angels were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said one to another, Let us now go even unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Lord hath made known unto us.
64. lappuse - GLORY be to God on high, and on earth peace, good will towards men. We praise thee, we bless thee, we worship thee, we glorify thee, we give thanks to thee for thy great glory, O Lord God, heavenly King, God the Father Almighty.
120. lappuse - TRY we life-long, we can never Straighten out life's tangled skein, Why should we, in vain endeavour, Guess and guess and guess again ? Life's a pudding full of plums Care's a canker that benumbs. Wherefore waste our elocution On impossible solution ? Life's a pleasant institution, Let us take it as it comes...