Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Accounting activities Administration advancement and regulation Agency Contact Agricultural amount Analysis annual applications areas assistance automated bank basis Budget Function/Subfunction Bureau carriers Census Center Central Chief collection commerce 403 Commission commodity Community contains cost data base data file Department designed Director Division economic elements Energy estimates Evaluation Federal field fiscal Foreign funds Government groups identified income individual industry Information System International inventory issued Library maintains major Management Management Information materials ment MICHIGAN monthly Office operations organizations output payments performance period planning prepared Principal processing produced provides Public quarterly records reference regional regulation of commerce Reporting System request retrieval scheduled selected Service sources specific Statistics status studies summary Survey technical tion transportation United various Water
195. lappuse - The Secretary of the Treasury, the Secretary of Commerce, and the Chairman of the United States Tariff Commission...
4. lappuse - It includes for each agency: the proposed text of appropriation language, budget schedules for each account, explanations of the work to be performed and the funds needed, proposed general provisions applicable to the appropriations of entire agencies or groups of agencies, and schedules of permanent positions.
30. lappuse - States, published since 1 878, is the standard summary of statistics on the social, political, and economic organization of the United States.
380. lappuse - Directory of Companies Filing Annual Reports With the Securities and Exchange Commission Under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
96. lappuse - Transport,11 contains such items as the revenues and expenses of oil pipeline companies, number and capacities of US tank ships, and the total crude oil transported in the US by method of transportation. The second section...
177. lappuse - M Street, NW, in downtown Washington, was founded in 1948 by a number of federal agencies for the purpose of coordination and communication in research programming. The number of participating agencies has grown steadily through the years. Most federal research programs as well as those of a substantial number of private foundations, professional organizations, industries, and local governments are now included. Both federal and nonfederal users pay a nominal fee for services. More than 1 00,000...
28. lappuse - The National Technical Information Service of the US Department of Commerce is the central source for the public sale of government-sponsored research, development and engineering reports and other analyses prepared by Federal agencies, their contractors or grantees, or by special technology groups.
96. lappuse - Included are cost, inventory, and performance data describing the passenger and cargo operations of the following modes: air carrier, general aviation, automobile, bus, truck, local transit, rail, water, oil pipeline, and gas pipeline.
90. lappuse - ... (3) such other administrative services as the Secretary, with the approval of the Office of Management and Budget, determines may be performed more advantageously and more economically as central services; and (4) medical and health care services.
90. lappuse - Act of 1946, as amended) and equipment, necessary for maintenance and operation in the city of Washington and elsewhere of (1) central reproduction, editorial, data processing, audiovisual, library and administrative support services; (2) central...