Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accept accord action Adviser agreed agreement Ambassador American amount approval arrangement Article August authorities Bank Beirut bonds Britain British Chargé citizens City claim commerce Commission Company concerning considered Consul consular Convention copy Cuba December Department Department's desire Dominican draft duties effect exchange expressed Finance Finland Firestone force Foreign Foreign Office France French further Germany Government granted High Contracting Parties Honduras importation Instructions interest issued Italy January July June KELLOGG land Lessee Liberia loan March matter ment Mexican Mexico Minister necessary negotiations November October Office operation Panama paragraph payment persons ports possible present President printed proposed provisions question ratification Received reference regarding Relations Reparation reply representatives Republic request respect rubber Secretary Senate September signed situation statement suggested taken Telegram territories tion treatment treaty understanding United vessels WASHINGTON
612. lappuse - The United States of America and her Majesty, the Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain...
212. lappuse - League of Nations relating to the interpretation or the application of the provisions of the Mandate, such dispute, if it cannot be settled by negotiation, shall be submitted to the Permanent Court of International Justice provided for by Article 14 of the Covenant of the League of Nations.
606. lappuse - That if any person shall, within the territory or jurisdiction of the United States, enlist or enter himself, or hire or retain another person to enlist or enter himself, or to go beyond the limits or jurisdiction of the United States, with intent to be enlisted or entered in the service of any foreign prince, state, colony, district or people, as a soldier, or as a marine or seaman, on board of any vessel of war, letter of marque or privateer, every person so offending shall be deemed guilty of...
514. lappuse - Who after having communicated to each other their respective full powers, which were found to be in...
215. lappuse - Islands. which, owing to the sparseness of their population, or their small size, or their remoteness from the centres of civilisation, or their geographical contiguity to the territory of the Mandatory, and other circumstances, can be best administered under the laws of the Mandatory as integral portions of its territory, subject to the safeguards above mentioned in the interests of the indigenous population.
73. lappuse - British vessels may likewise be imported into those ports in Japanese vessels, without being liable to any other or higher duties or charges of whatever denomination than if such articles were imported in British vessels.
205. lappuse - The Mandatory shall promote to the utmost the material and moral well-being and the social progress of the inhabitants of the territory subject to the present Mandate.
395. lappuse - Dollars gold coin of the United States of the present standard of weight and fineness," with interest from date at the rate of four per cent.
11. lappuse - Spanish subjects, natives of the Peninsula, residing in the territory over which Spain by the present treaty relinquishes or cedes her sovereignty, may remain in such territory or may remove therefrom, retaining in either event all their rights of property, including the right to sell or dispose of such property or of its proceeds ; and they shall also have the right to carry on their industry, commerce and professions, being subject in respect thereof to such laws as are applicable to other foreigners.
128. lappuse - DEPENDENTS. $400 for each person (other than husband or wife) dependent upon and receiving his chief support from the taxpayer if such dependent person is under eighteen years of age or is incapable of self-support because mentally or physically defective.