Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
amended amount annual rental annum Appraiser of Real approval assessments authorized avenue Board Board of Education Bonds Borough of Brooklyn Borough of Manhattan Bridge BROWN building Charge of Bureau City Commissioners communication Company Comptroller Comptroller presented construction contained corner Corporate Stock Corporation Counsel County Court Department described directed dollars East easterly EDWARD Estate in Charge execute existing lease feet ferry floor following resolution GROUT hereby hundred Improvement inches interest Island issue January John July June known land Laws lease lessor March matter month MORTIMER northerly November offered the following owner paid Park payable petitioner portion premises presented presented the following President Public Queens Railroad Real Estate reasonable received relative release renewal rent requested Resolved respectfully river road rooms School side Sinking Fund southerly side street terms and conditions thence unanimously adopted West westerly York
673. lappuse - Association, the plaintiff in the above-entitled action ; that he has read the foregoing complaint and knows the contents thereof; and that the same is true to his own knowledge, except as to the matters therein stated to be alleged on information and belief ; and that as to those matters he believes it to be true.
813. lappuse - An act to unite into one municipality under the corporate name of the city of New York, the various communities lying in and about New York harbor, including the city and county of New York, the city of Brooklyn and the county of Kings, the county of Richmond and part of the county of Queens, and to provide for the government thereof.
811. lappuse - To the above named defendant : You are hereby summoned to answer the complaint in this action, and to serve a copy of your answer on the plaintiff's attorney within twenty days after the service of this summons...
379. lappuse - I have compared the preceding with the original law on file in this office, and do hereby certify that the same is a correct transcript therefrom, and of the whole of said original law.
325. lappuse - Criscuolo, being duly sworn, deposes and says that he is the plaintiff in the foregoing action; that he has read the foregoing complaint and knows the contents thereof, that the same is true of his own knowledge, except as to the matters therein stated to be alleged on information and belief, and that as to those matters, he believes it to be true.
325. lappuse - Lockport, the petitioner in the above-entitled proceeding; that he has read the foregoing petition and knows the contents thereof, and...
738. lappuse - York for assessments or any of them affecting property situate in the borough of the Bronx in the city of New York...
679. lappuse - And further resolved, That a duly certified copy of this resolution be transmitted by mail to the secretary of the interior by the governor of the state at the earliest possible moment.
379. lappuse - An act to authorize the commissioners of the sinking fund of the city of New York...
521. lappuse - In all cases of a verification of a pleading, the affidavit of the party must state that the same is true of his own knowledge, except as to the matters which are therein stated on his information or belief, and as to those matters, that he believes it to be true...