Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accidents activities additional agencies agreement applied assignments Association atmospheric authority average award basic believe bill Board Bureau carrier carry Chairman climate cloud Cloud Seeding Commerce Commission committee concerned conduct continue Corp Department effect effort employees engineer experiments fact Federal feel field firemen funds fur seals give going Government hearings important increase interest Interior involved Islands locomotive March means ment months notice operations Paul percent period person position possible precipitation present Pribilof Islands problem proposal question railroad reason record reference Resources respect responsibility Science scientific Secretary seeding Senator BARTLETT Senator CANNON Senator DOMINICK seniority statement things tion train transcript understand United University weather modification witness
3. lappuse - ... of such forfeitures shall apply to seizures and forfeitures incurred or alleged to have been incurred, under the provisions of this Act...
5. lappuse - Such members shall also be entitled to travel expenses and per diem in lieu of subsistence at the rates authorized by section 5 of the Administrative Expenses Act of 1946 (5 USC 73b-2) for all persons employed intermittently as consultants or experts receiving compensation on a per diem basis.
77. lappuse - ... the district court of the United States for any district in which such person is found or resides or...
4. lappuse - States, and the United States commissioners, may, within their respective jurisdictions, upon proper oath or affirmation showing probable cause, issue warrants in all such cases. All birds or parts, nests, or eggs thereof, captured, killed, taken, shipped, transported, carried, or possessed contrary to the provisions of this act...
314. lappuse - Any transfer of personnel under this title shall be without change in classification or compensation, except that this requirement shall not operate after the end of the fiscal year during which the transfer is made to prevent the adjustment of classification or compensation to conform to the duties to which such transferred personnel may be assigned.
77. lappuse - President as to the information contained in such books, records, or other documentary evidence. Witnesses shall be paid the same fees and mileage that are paid witnesses in the courts of the United States.
28. lappuse - Now, therefore, be it known that I. Harry S. Truman, President of the United States of America, do hereby proclaim and make public the said convention to the end that the same and every article and clause thereof may be observed and fulfilled with good faith by the United States of America, and by the citizens of the United States of America and all other persons subject to the Jurisdiction thereof...
203. lappuse - Territories and possessions; and (9) to initiate and support a program of study, research, and evaluation in the field of weather modification...
53. lappuse - ... propelled wholly by paddles, oars or sails and manned by not more than five persons each in the way hitherto practiced by the Indians, provided such Indians are not in the employment of other persons...
138. lappuse - Nothing in this section shall authorize the alienation, encumbrance, or taxation of any real or personal property, including water rights, belonging to any Indian or any Indian tribe, band, or community that is held in trust by the United States...