Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
act to regulate advantage alleged amount appear apply Association authority Boston carried carriers cars Central cents charges Chicago Cincinnati circumstances City classification coal Commission common competition complainant connecting consideration court decision defendants determine direction distance district effect enforce established evidence existing expense fact filed force fourth section freight further Georgia give grain greater haul Held higher I. C. C. Rep interstate Interstate Commerce joint justify Kansas less localities longer Louis lower matter Michigan miles Missouri months named Ohio operation Pacific Railway Company parties passengers Pennsylvania persons points pounds practice preference present proceeding provisions published question rail Railroad Company Railway rates reasonable received reduction regulate commerce respect result River road route rule schedules shipments shipped shippers shorter Southern stations statute tariffs Texas tion traffic transportation United unlawful unreasonable violation Western York
220. lappuse - Every common carrier subject to the provisions of this Act shall, according to their respective powers, afford all reasonable, proper, and equal facilities for the interchange of traffic between their respective lines...
143. lappuse - If the petitioner shall finally prevail he shall be allowed a reasonable attorney's fee, to be taxed and collected as a part of the costs of the suit.
221. lappuse - Act to make or give any undue or unreasonable preference or advantage to any particular person, company, firm, corporation, or locality, or any particular description of traffic, in any respect whatsoever, or to subject any particular person, company, firm, corporation, or locality, or any particular description of traffic, to any undue or unreasonable prejudice or disadvantage in any respect whatsoever.
140. lappuse - ... compliance with the requirements of this section, and shall promptly notify said commission of all changes made in the same. Every such common carrier shall also file with said commission copies of all contracts, agreements or arrangements, with other common carriers in relation to any traffic affected by the provisions of this act to which it may be a party.
146. lappuse - Act, shall be preserved as public records in the custody of the secretary of the Commission, and shall be received as prima facie evidence of what they purport to be for the purpose of investigations by the Commission and in all judicial proceedings; and copies of...
142. lappuse - ... shall make an order directing the carrier to pay to the complainant the sum to which he is entitled on or before a day named.
222. lappuse - Said Commission shall in like manner investigate any complaint forwarded by the railroad commissioner or railroad commission of any State or Territory, at the request of such commissioner or commission...
149. lappuse - When construing and enforcing the provisions of this act, the act, omission, or failure of any officer, agent, or other person acting for or employed by any...
149. lappuse - ... whenever the offense is begun in one jurisdiction and completed in another it may be dealt with, inquired of, tried, determined, and punished in either jurisdiction in the same manner as if the offense had been actually and wholly committed therein.