Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accepted action affirmed agent agreement alleged amended amount Appeals applied authority bank bankrupt bankruptcy bill brought cause charge Circuit Circuit Judge City claim Comp Company condition construction contract corporation count creditors damages decree deed defendant denied direct District Court District Judge effect entered entitled equity error evidence facts filed follows fund further ground held interest issue judgment jurisdiction jury land libelant lien liquor matter means ment motion notes officers Ohio operation opinion paid parties patent payment permit person petition plaintiff present prior proceedings purchase question reason received record reference rule ship statute sufficient suit sustained taken testimony tion trial trust United United States C. C. A. vessel violation warrant witness York
19. lappuse - ... when the question is one of a common or general interest, of many persons, or when the parties are numerous, and it is impracticable to bring them all before the court, one or more may sue or defend for the benefit of all.
448. lappuse - The better to secure and perpetuate mutual friendship and intercourse among the people of the different States in this Union, the free inhabitants of each of these States, (paupers, vagabonds, and fugitives from justice excepted,) shall be entitled to all privileges and immunities of free citizens in the several States...
158. lappuse - ... in public use or on sale in this country for more than two years...
74. lappuse - On each claim located after the tenth day of May, eighteen hundred and seventy-two, and until a patent has been Issued therefor, not less than one hundred dollars' worth of labor shall be performed or improvements made during each year.
447. lappuse - RESOLVED, That the preceding Constitution be laid before the United States, in Congress assembled, and that it is the opinion of this Convention, that it should afterwards be submitted to a Convention of Delegates, chosen in each State by the people thereof, under the recommendation of its Legislature, for their assent and ratification...
365. lappuse - ... (1) Labor, agricultural, or horticultural organizations; (2) Mutual savings banks not having a capital stock represented by shares; (3) Fraternal beneficiary societies, orders, or associations, (a) operating under the lodge system...
344. lappuse - To constitute notice of an infirmity in the instrument or defect in the title of the person negotiating the same, the person to whom it is negotiated must have had actual knowledge of the infirmity or defect, or knowledge of such facts that his action in taking the instrument amounted to bad faith.
448. lappuse - people of the United States' and ' citizens ' are synonymous terms, and mean the same thing. They both describe the political body who, according to our republican institutions, form the sovereignty, and who hold the power and conduct the government through their representatives. They are what we. familiarly call the ' sovereign people, and every citizen is one of this people, and a constituent member of this sovereignty.
195. lappuse - That carriers while under federal control shall be subject to all laws and liabilities as common carriers, whether arising under State or federal laws or at common law, except in so far as may be inconsistent with the provisions of this Act or any other Act applicable to such federal control or with any order of the President.
485. lappuse - USCA § 379), it is provided that "the writ of injunction shall not be granted by any court of the United States to stay proceedings in any court of a state, except in cases where such injunction may be authorized by any law relating to proceedings in bankruptcy.