Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
activities Administrative Advisory aeronautical agencies agreement Air Force allocated anticipated application assigned astronauts atmosphere Aviation band Base basic basis biological broadcasting Center Committee communication concerned Conference considered continue cooperation coordination Council countries Defense Department designed direct Director Earth effects effort engineering environment equipment established existing experiments exploration facilities factors Federal field fiscal FIXED flight frequency further future Government groups human important Institute interest interference involved Italy kc/s Laboratory launching limited major Mc/s medicine meeting ment Mercury military mission mobile NASA observations Office operation orbit organizations outer space performance personnel physical physiological planned possible present problems Project proposals radiation radio radio astronomy radionavigation recommendations Region representatives requirements responsibility satellites sciences scientific scientists signals space vehicles spectrum staff stations technical telecommunications tion Union United University utilization
126. lappuse - For the purpose of regulating interstate and foreign commerce in communication by wire and radio so as to make available, so far as possible, to all the people of the United States a rapid, efficient, Nation-wide, and worldwide wire and radio communication service with adequate facilities at reasonable charges...
32. lappuse - ... all the people of the United States a rapid, efficient, nation-wide, and world-wide wire and radio communication service with adequate facilities at reasonable charges, for the purpose of the national defense, for the purpose of promoting safety of life and property through the use of wire and radio communication...
17. lappuse - Union are : a) to maintain and extend international cooperation for the improvement and rational use of telecommunication of all kinds; b) to promote the development of technical facilities and their most efficient operation with a view to improving the efficiency of telecommunication services, increasing their usefulness and making them, so far as possible, generally available to the public; c) to harmonize the actions of nations in the attainment of those common ends.
94. lappuse - Cooperation by the United States with other nations and groups of nations in work done pursuant to this Act and in the peaceful application of the results thereof...
29. lappuse - National Aeronautics and Space Act of 1958". DECLARATION OF POLICY AND PURPOSE SEC. 102. (a) The Congress hereby declares that it is the policy of the United States that activities in space should be devoted to peaceful purposes for the benefit of all mankind.
175. lappuse - This work was supported in part by the US Army Medical Research and Development Command, Office of the Surgeon General, Department of the Army.
130. lappuse - Convention on damage caused by foreign aircraft to third parties on the surface...
165. lappuse - ... good reason why it was not possible for him to participate in the earlier stages of the proceeding.
i. lappuse - The information it contains current as of date of publication was supplied by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, the Department of Defense, and other official sources.
195. lappuse - Research Council is a private, nonprofit organization of scientists, dedicated to the furtherance of science and to its use for the general welfare. The Academy itself was established in 1863 under a Congressional charter signed by President Lincoln. Empowered to provide for all activities appropriate to academies of science, it was also required by its charter to act as an adviser to the Federal Government in scientific matters.