Tax Policy and Administration: 1992 Annual Report on GAO's Tax Related Work : Report to Designated Congressional Committees
General Accounting Office, 1993 - 124 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
1992 by Subject accounts action additional administration advance payment agencies amount assessed assistance audit authority benefits billion Budget changes collection Commissioner companies compliance Congress consider contracts corporations costs December 31 delinquent determine developing differences discussed earned effect efforts employees ensure estimated evaluation examination example factors federal filing Fiscal Year 1992 forms GAO found GAO reported GAO's hospitals identify implementation improve income increase industry initiatives intangible assets interest Internal Revenue Internal Revenue Code Issued in Fiscal legislative measures needed Office offset option pension percent period plans problems progress projects purchased rates received Recommendation(s recommendations Recommendations to Congress reduce Related GAO Product(s request require response revised Security Senate Service Social staff Subcommittee Subject Matter Summaries of Tax-Related Taken And/or Pending tax credit tax returns Tax-Related Products Issued taxpayers testimony transit undercover operations workers
105. lappuse - Members of the Senate Committee on Finance and the House Committee on Ways and Means...
76. lappuse - Means; the Subcommittee on Commerce, Consumer and Monetary Affairs, House Committee on Government Operations; and the Subcommittee on Oversight, House Committee on Ways and Means.
111. lappuse - Congress wishes to encourage nonprofit hospitals to provide charity care to the poor and underserved and other community services, it should consider revising the criteria for tax exemption. Criteria for exemption could be directly linked to a certain level of: (1) care provided to Medicaid patients; (2) free care provided to the poor; or (3) efforts to improve the health status of underserved portions of the community.
114. lappuse - THE SUBCOMMITTEE ON PRIVATE RETIREMENT PLANS AND OVERSIGHT OF THE INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE...
41. lappuse - Hearings Before the Subcommittee on Oversight of the House Committee on Ways and Means, 101st Cong., 2d Sess.
42. lappuse - THE SUBCOMMITTEE ON HOUSING AND URBAN AFFAIRS SENATE COMMITTEE ON BANKING, HOUSING AND URBAN AFFAIRS OCTOBER 4, 1973 Mr.
68. lappuse - GAO") before the Subcommittee on Retirement Income and Employment of the House Select Committee on Aging (the "Rooney Subcommittee"), at 2 (February 27. 1978). It Is uncertain whether these estimates use the same definition of "participant...
9. lappuse - Copies will be made available to others upon request. Major contributors to this report are listed in appendix VII. If you have any questions about this report, please call me on (202) 512-8777.