Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action allowed amendment American anticipation Appeals application appointed assistant Association attorney bill claims combination Commissioner Committee considered contract copy Court covered decision defendant device disclosed disclosure District Division effect Electric elements engineering examiner fact filed foreign give given granted ground held important improvement industrial infringement interest interference invention inventor involved issue Journal known later machine manufacture March mark material matter means ment metal months nature obtained operation original party patent law Patent Office period person placed plaintiff practice present principles prior proposed published question reason record reference registration rejection relating result Rule showing Society specification statute substitution suggested suit taken term tion trade United University valid Washington
286. lappuse - A reissue is granted when the original patent is inoperative or invalid by reason of a defective or insufficient specification, or by reason of the patentee claiming as his invention or discovery more than he had a right to claim as new, provided the error has arisen through inadvertence accident or
185. lappuse - composition, or improvement for which he solicits a patent; that he does not know and does not believe that the same was ever before known or used; and shall state of what country he is a citizen. Sec.
108. lappuse - 4915 read: Sec. 4915. Whenever a patent on application is refused, either by the Commissioner of Patents or by the Supreme Court of the District of Columbia upon appeal from the Commissioner, the applicant may have remedy by bill in equity " The section should be amended by striking out the words italicized.
50. lappuse - said: I cannot forbear intimating to you the expediency of giving effectual encouragement as well to the introduction of new and useful inventions from abroad as to the exertions of skill and genius in producing them at home. The
371. lappuse - be declared between applications for patent, or for reissue, and unexpired original or reissued patents, of different parties, when such applications and patents contain claims for substantially the same invention which are allowable in all of the applications involved: Provided, That where the filing date of the applicant is subsequent to the filing
113. lappuse - That Sections 4911, 4912, 4913 and 4914 of the Revised Statutes of the United States be and the same are hereby repealed. That Section 9 of the Act of February 9, 1893, entitled (Here insert the title of the Act) be and the same is hereby repealed. That Section 4915 of the Revised Statutes of the United
17. lappuse - Whenever an application is made for a patent which, in the opinion of the Commissioner, would interfere with any pending application, or with any unexpired patent, he shall give notice thereof to the applicants, or applicant
472. lappuse - modified to its present form, viz" * * and he shall particularly point out and distinctly claim the part, improvement or combination which he claims as his invention or discovery.
204. lappuse - The settled purpose of the United States has ever been, and continues to be, to confer on the authors of useful inventions an exclusive right in their inventions for the time mentioned in their patent. It is the reward stipulated for the advantages derived by the public for the exertions of the individual, and is intended as a stimulus to those exertions. The