Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accounts action activities additional Administration agencies agent agreement amended American amount appropriate areas Assistant authorized balance basis billion bills Branch budget Bureau capital cash certificates checks Circular collections Committee continue Corporation countries currencies Customs Department depositary deposits District dollars economic effective estimated exchange expenditures Federal Reserve Bank financing fiscal year 1958 foreign Government growth housing important improvement income increase individual interest International investment issued July June 30 less limitation loans maturity ment months notes obligations Office operations owner payment percent period person present problems production public debt purchase receipts received Redeemed redemption reduction regulations reissue relating representative request responsibility result retirement savings bonds Secretary securities Series Service tion trade transferred Treasury Treasury Department trust fund United
183. lappuse - The bills are subject to estate, inheritance, gift, or other excise taxes, whether Federal or State, but are exempt from all taxation now or hereafter imposed on the principal or interest thereof by any State, or any of the possessions of the United States, or by any local taxing authority.
327. lappuse - Fund as is not, in his judgment, required to meet current withdrawals. Such investments may be made only hi interest-bearing obligations of the United States or in obligations guaranteed as to both principal and interest by the United States.
327. lappuse - For such purpose, such obligations may be acquired (1) on original issue at the issue price, or (2) by purchase of outstanding obligations at the market price. The purposes for which obligations of the United States may be issued under the Second Liberty Bond Act, as amended, are hereby extended to authorize the issuance at par of special obligations exclusively to the fund.
325. lappuse - Treasury of the amounts referred to in paragraph (1) received in the Treasury. Proper adjustments shall be made in the amounts subsequently transferred to the extent prior estimates were in excess of or less than the amounts required to be transferred.
548. lappuse - ... notes outstanding on July 1, 1920, less an amount equal to the par amount of any obligations of foreign Governments held by the United States on July 1, 1920...
359. lappuse - By virtue of the authority vested in me as Secretary of the Treasury, including the authority conferred by Section 161 of the Revised Statutes, it is hereby ordered that: 1.
327. lappuse - States, or of obligations guaranteed as to both principal and interest by the United States on original issue or at the market price, is not in the public interest...
375. lappuse - ... if the owner or holder is the United States or an officer or employee thereof in his official capacity, a State, the District of Columbia, a Territory or possession of the United States...
109. lappuse - FR 8288, Nov. 4, 1955, unless otherwise noted. § 226.1 Definitions. As used in this part, the term (a) "Agency" means each department and independent establishment in the executive branch of the Federal Government, but does not include government corporations; (b) "Act" means the act entitled "An Act to provide for the purchase of bonds to cover civilian officers and employees and military personnel of the Federal Government," approved August 9, 1955 (Pub.