Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action activities Administration agent agreement alien amended amount annuity application appropriate approved Armed assigned assistance Attorney authorized benefits Board Central Intelligence Agency chapter Commission committee Community concerning conduct Congress court Defense Department designated determines directed Director Director of Central Disability disclosure effect employee established Executive Federal filed fiscal Forces foreign former spouse functions funds Government head House of Representatives individual Intelligence Agency Retirement interest issued matter means ment military National Security necessary obtained officer officer or employee operation organization otherwise paragraph participant payment performance period person personnel President procedures programs protection provisions pursuant reason receive records referred regulations relating request resolution respect rules Secretary of Defense Select Committee Senate Special specified Staff Stat statement subsection surveillance survivor term termination thereof tion United States Code unless violation
168. lappuse - Every person who having been summoned as a witness by the authority of either House of Congress to give testimony or to produce papers upon any matter under inquiry before either House...
212. lappuse - ... within the United States, shall, on board of any vessel of war, which, at the time of its arrival within the United States, was fitted and equipped as such vessel of war...
148. lappuse - Communist-action organization" means (a) any organization in the United States (other than a diplomatic representative or mission of a foreign government accredited as such by the Department of State) which (i) is substantially directed, dominated, or controlled by the foreign government or foreign organization controlling the world Communist movement...
283. lappuse - ... (A) When the committee has reported, or has been discharged from further consideration of, a resolution, it shall be at any time thereafter in order (even though a previous motion to the same effect has been disagreed to) to move to proceed to the consideration of the resolution.
164. lappuse - ... the district court of the United States for any district in which such person is found or resides or...
7. lappuse - That the Director of Central Intelligence shall be responsible for protecting intelligence sources and methods from unauthorized disclosure; (4) to perform, for the benefit of the existing intelligence agencies, such additional services of common concern as the National Security Council determines can be more efficiently accomplished centrally...
193. lappuse - Whereas the right of expatriation is a natural and inherent right of all people, indispensable to the enjoyment of the rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, and whereas in the recognition of this principle this Government has freely received emigrants from all nations, and invested them with the rights of citizenship...
193. lappuse - Government has freely received emigrants from all nations, and invested them with the rights of citizenship; and whereas it is claimed that such American citizens, with their descendants, are subjects of foreign states, owing allegiance to the governments thereof; and whereas it is necessary to the maintenance of public peace that this claim of foreign allegiance should be promptly and finally disavowed : Therefore any declaration, instruction, opinion, order, or decision of any officer of the United...
169. lappuse - ... no testimony or other information compelled under the order (or any information directly or indirectly derived from such testimony or other information) may be used against the witness in any criminal case, except a prosecution for perjury, giving a false statement, or otherwise failing to comply with the order.