Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
amendment American bill broadcast station campus CATV operators CATV systems Chairman Commission Communist Party community antenna compulsory license Congress copyright law Copyright Office copyright owner copyrighted material Court Daily Cardinal DuBois Clubs educational television Eugene Dennis exclusive rights exemption fact fair Federal Federal Communications Commission free speech movement Government Grade B contour Gus Hall hearing hoc committee infringement issue license limited LITTMAN ment MOORE motion picture National organization peace performance present problem programs proposed protection public interest published question radio record Register of Copyrights Reverend WURMBRAND revision rules section 107 Senator BURDICK Senator DODD Senator MCCLELLAN served SIEGRIST signals SOURWINE South Vietnam statement statutory subcommittee teachers television broadcast television stations term tion transmission TV station UHF stations Ukase United United Artists Television University Vietnam wire television
75. lappuse - Though the earth, and all inferior creatures, be common to all men, yet every man has a property in his own person : this nobody has any right to but himself. The labour of his body, and the work of his hands, we may say, are properly his.
150. lappuse - The constitutional guarantee of liberty implies the existence of an organized society maintaining public order, without which liberty itself would be lost in the excesses of anarchy.
106. lappuse - ... the author of such work, if still living, or the widow, widower, or children of the author, if the author be not living, or if such author, widow, widower, or children be not living, then the author's executors or in the absence of a will, his next of kin...
6. lappuse - Act shall apply to all interstate and foreign communication by wire or radio and all interstate and foreign transmission of energy by radio, which originates and/or is received within the United States, and to all persons engaged within the United States in such communication...
246. lappuse - ... (1) to reproduce the copyrighted work in copies or phonorecords; (2) to prepare derivative works based upon the copyrighted work; (3) to distribute copies or phonorecords of the copyrighted work to the public by sale or other transfer of ownership, or by rental, lease, or lending...
162. lappuse - Interstate and foreign commerce in communication by wire and radio so as to make available, so far as possible, to all the people of the united States a rapid, efficient, nation-wide, and worldwide wire and radio communication service with adequate facilities at reasonable charges...
4. lappuse - The year date may be omitted where a pictorial, graphic, or sculptural work, with accompanying text matter, if any, is reproduced in or on greeting cards, postcards, stationery, jewelry, dolls, toys, or any useful articles; and (3) the name of the owner of copyright in the work, or an abbreviation by which the name can be recognized, or a generally known alternative designation of the owner.
85. lappuse - The economic philosophy behind the clause empowering Congress to grant patents and copyrights is the conviction that encouragement of individual effort by personal gain is the best way to advance public welfare through the talents of authors and inventors in "Science and useful Arts.