Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action additional administration agencies American areas assistance authority believe bill Board building Chairman color Commission Committee completed concerning conservation construction D.C. DEAR SENATOR DEAR SENATOR NELSON Director discrimination drugs economic effective employed employees employment practices equal estimate existing facilities fact fair employment Federal feel force forest funds further GAYLORD NELSON give Government groups improvement increase individual industry interest July June labor land legislation less letter maintenance man-years ment natural Negro nonwhite operation opportunity organization park Parks and Recreation percent persons prepared present President problem projects proposed question record recreation responsibility Senator CLARK Sincerely statement Thank tion U.S. Senate unemployed workers unions United utilize Washington welfare
29. lappuse - Commission shall have an official seal which shall be judicially noticed. (d) The Commission shall at the close of each fiscal year report to the Congress and to the President concerning the cases it has heard ; the decisions it has rendered ; the names, salaries, and duties of all individuals in its employ and the moneys it has disbursed...
243. lappuse - Administrator and the Secretary of Labor may, for the purpose of carrying out their respective functions and duties under this Act, utilize the services of State and local agencies and their employees and, notwithstanding any other provision of law, may reimburse such State and local agencies and their employees for services rendered for such purposes.
60. lappuse - Labor may investigate the employment practices of any Government contractor or subcontractor, or initiate such investigation by the appropriate contracting agency, to determine whether or not the contractual provisions specified in Section 202 of this Order have been violated.
82. lappuse - One of the original members shall be appointed for a term of one year, one for a term of two years, one for a term of three years, one for a term of four years, and one for a term of five years...
37. lappuse - ... resides or transacts business, for the enforcement of such order and for appropriate temporary relief or restraining order, and shall certify and file in the court a transcript of the entire record in the proceeding, including the pleadings and testimony upon which such order was entered and the findings and order of the Board.
60. lappuse - Labor such information and assistance as he may require in the performance of his functions under this Order. They are further directed to appoint or designate, from among the agency's personnel, compliance officers. It shall be the duty of such officers to seek compliance with the objectives of this Order by conference, conciliation, mediation, or persuasion.
131. lappuse - ... to discharge or otherwise discriminate against an employee because he has filed charges or given testimony under this Act; (5) to refuse to bargain collectively with the representatives of his employees, subject to the provisions of section 9(a).
132. lappuse - The promotion of adequate, economical, and efficient service by air carriers at reasonable charges, without unjust discriminations, undue preferences or advantages, or unfair or destructive competitive practices...