Oleomargarine Tax Repeal: Hearings Before the Committee on Finance, United States Senate, Eightieth Congress, Second Session, on H.R. 2245 ... May 17 and 18, 1948
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1948 - 403 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Agriculture amendment American Association believe bill boarding BRANDT butter cents CHAIRMAN colored commerce committee Congress consumer containing cost cotton cottonseed cows dairy dairy farmers dairy industry difference eating effect fact farm farmers favor Federal fees Food and Drug fraud give hospital House imitation important income increase industry interests labeling laws legislation less license manufacture margarine matter milk Milk Producers natural notice nutritional Ohio oleo oleomargarine percent pounds practical present protection purchase question reason received record regulations removed repeal Representative requirements restaurant restrictions result retail sell Senator Senator FULBRIGHT served sold South soybean specimens standard statement substitute supply Thank tion uncolored United vegetable whole yellow
104. lappuse - The power of Congress over interstate commerce is not confined to the regulation of commerce among the states. It extends to those activities intrastate which so affect interstate commerce or the exercise of the power of Congress over it as to make regulation of them appropriate means to the attainment of a legitimate end, the exercise of the granted power of Congress to regulate interstate commerce.
273. lappuse - That upon oleomargarine which shall be manufactured and sold, or removed for consumption or use...
309. lappuse - Federal milk marketing order of the Production and Marketing Administration of the United States Department of Agriculture. In...
82. lappuse - ... shall upon arrival in such state or territory be subject to the operation and effect of the laws of such state or territory enacted in the exercise of its police powers, to the same extent and in the same manner as though such liquids or liquors had been produced in such state or territory, and shall not be exempt therefrom by reason of being introduced therein in original packages or otherwise.
80. lappuse - Secretary under section 607 of this title unless (A) it conforms to such definition and standard, and (B) its label bears the name of the food specified in the definition and standard and. insofar as may be required by such regulations...
80. lappuse - If it is an imitation of another food, unless its label bears, in type of uniform size and prominence, the word "imitation" and, immediately thereafter, the name of the food imitated.
72. lappuse - ... and within reasonable limits and in a reasonable manner, such factory, warehouse, establishment, or vehicle and all pertinent equipment, finished and unfinished materials, containers, and labeling therein.
78. lappuse - ... it shall be unlawful for any such carrier or person to fail to permit such access to and copying of any such record so requested when such request is accompanied by a statement in writing specifying the nature or kind of food, drug, device, or cosmetic to which such request relates...