Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
accordance acquired addition adjusted alien allocated allowed amount apply assessment assets association basis benefit Board bonds capital cent centum claim collected collector Commissioner computed corporation cost deduction depletion deposit depreciation derived determined distribution dividends earnings employees entitled example excess exchange exempt expenses extent fair market value filed foreign Form gain or loss gross income hands held included income from sources income tax individual installment interest inventory issued less limited means method mineral net income nonresident obligations officer operating organized otherwise paid paragraph partly partnership payment period person possession prescribed prior production profits purchased reasonable received recognized regulations reorganization resident respect Revenue Act section 23 shareholders shares sold specified statement stock or securities surtax taken tax imposed taxable taxpayer term thereof tion trade transfer trust United
10. lappuse - gross income' includes gains, profits, and income derived from salaries, wages, or compensation for personal service * * * of whatever kind and in whatever form paid, or from professions, vocations, trades, businesses, commerce, or sales, or dealings in property, whether real or personal, growing out of the ownership or use of or interest in such property; also from interest, rent, dividends, securities, or the transaction of any business carried on for gain or profit, or gains or profits and income...
162. lappuse - No gain or loss shall be recognized if property is transferred to a corporation by one or more persons solely in exchange for stock or securities in such corporation, and immediately after the exchange such person or persons are in control of the corporation...
396. lappuse - States shall be first satisfied ; and the priority hereby established shall extend as well to cases in which a debtor, not having sufficient property to pay all his debts, makes a voluntary assignment thereof, or in which the estate and effects of an absconding, concealed, or absent debtor are attached by process of law, as to cases in which an act of bankruptcy is committed.
365. lappuse - ... after the allowance of such a claim, the ascertainment of the amount due, and the issuing of a warrant for the payment thereof.
391. lappuse - Claims, of : (1) Any civil action against the United States for the recovery of any internal-revenue tax alleged to have been erroneously or illegally assessed or collected, or any penalty claimed to have been collected without authority or any sum alleged to have been excessive or in any manner wrongfully collected under the internal-revenue laws...
399. lappuse - Commissioner shall add to the tax 25 per centum of its amount, except that when a return is filed after such time and it is shown that the failure to file it was due to a reasonable cause and not to willful neglect, no such addition shall be made to the tax.
201. lappuse - If a corporation cancels or redeems its stock (whether or not such stock was issued as a stock dividend) at such time and in such manner as to make the distribution and cancellation or redemption in whole or in part essentially equivalent to the distribution of a taxable dividend...
120. lappuse - Secretary or his delegate may distribute, apportion, or allocate gross income, deductions, credits, or allowances between or among such organizations, trades, or businesses, if he determines that such distribution, apportionment, or allocation is necessary in order to prevent evasion of taxes or clearly to reflect the income of any of such organizations, trades, or businesses.
370. lappuse - partnership" includes a syndicate, group, pool, joint venture, or other unincorporated organization, through or by means of -which any business, financial operation, or venture is carried on, and which is not, within the meaning of this Act, a trust or estate or a corporation ; and the term " partner " includes a member in such a syndicate, group, pool, joint venture, or organization.