Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
answer Apocalypse Apostle appears Assembly attention become believe Bible Bible Society blessing body brethren called cause character Christ Christian Church Committee considered continued course dear death desire directed Directors divine doctrine doubt duty effect evidence expressed faith Father feel friends give given glory Gospel grace hand hear heart Holy hope important Institution instruction interest Jesus John knowledge labours language late learned letter live Lord manner means meet mind ministers Mission Missionary nature never object observed opinion persons poor prayer preaching present principles promise prove reason received religion respect salvation Scriptures sense sinners Society soul spirit Testament things thought tion true truth unto whole write
470. lappuse - Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist : notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.
485. lappuse - Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour ? What if God, willing to show his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much long-suffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction ; and that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory...
362. lappuse - Whose adorning, let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel; but let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the orna-ment of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.
321. lappuse - And enter not into judgment with thy servant: for in thy sight shall no man living be justified.
322. lappuse - Albeit that good works, which are the fruits of faith, and follow after justification, cannot put away our sins, and endure the severity of God's judgment ; yet are they pleasing and acceptable to God in Christ, and do spring out necessarily of a true and lively faith ; insomuch that by them a li vely faith may be as evidently known, as a tree discerned by the fruit.
346. lappuse - His name shall endure for ever: his name shall be continued as long as the sun : And men shall be blessed in him : all nations shall call him blessed.
469. lappuse - For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink ; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb. And many of the children of Israel shall he turn to the Lord their God.
57. lappuse - For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft upon it, and bringeth forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed, receiveth blessing from God. But that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected, and is nigh unto cursing; whose end is to be burned.