Copyright Law Revision: Hearings Before the Subcommittee on Courts, Civil Liberties, and the Administration of Justice of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, Ninety-fourth Congress, First Session on H.R. 2223 ...
United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Courts, Civil Liberties, and the Administration of Justice
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1976 - 2240 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action additional agreement amendment American appear application Association authors believe bill broadcast cable system cable television CATV Chairman Commission Committee concerned Congress Constitution copy copyright law Copyright Office copyright owner cost Court DANIELSON distribution educational effect established example exclusive exemption fact fair further going Government grant hearings House important increase industry infringement interest issue journals jukebox KASTENMEIER legislation liability license limited materials matter means notice operators original payment performance period person phonorecords photocopying position prepared present problem producers profit proposed protection publishers question reasonable receive record Register Representatives reproduction respect result revision royalty rules Senate serve signals society sound statement station subcommittee subscribers teacher term Thank tion transmission United
148. lappuse - Whoever invents or discovers any new and useful process, machine, manufacture, or composition of matter, or any new and useful improvement thereof, may obtain a patent therefor, subject to the conditions and requirements of this title.
314. lappuse - ... (1) the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes; (2) the nature of the copyrighted work; (3) the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole; and (4) the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work.
330. lappuse - Nothing in this title annuls or limits any rights or remedies under the common law or statutes of any State...
330. lappuse - January 1. 1!>77. all legal or equitable rights that are equivalent to any of the exclusive rights within the general scope of copyright...
317. lappuse - The federal copyright laws give to the author (or publisher if he is the copyright owner) "the exclusive right to print, reprint, publish, copy and vend the copyrighted work.
35. lappuse - The notice shall be affixed to the copies in such manner and location as to give reasonable notice of the claim of copyright.
285. lappuse - ... for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright. In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include: 1.
338. lappuse - Notwithstanding the provisions of section 106, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
274. lappuse - In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include 1. the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes; 2. the nature of the copyrighted work; 3.
2. lappuse - best edition" of a work is the edition, published in the United States at any time before the date of deposit, that the Library of Congress determines to be most suitable for its purposes. A person's "children" are that person's immediate offspring, whether legitimate or not, and any children legally adopted by that person.