Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Acting action activities addition Administration adopted Adviser Affairs Agreement Agriculture American republics Assistant Chief Assistant Secretary Associate attended authority Board Branch Bureau Canada Chairman China Commander Commerce Commission Committee concerning Conference Congress considered Consultant Convention cooperation Coordinator Council countries delegates Department Deputy Director discussion Division of International Education establishment Executive Federal Financial Forces Foreign Affairs Foreign Economic Administration Foreign Service Officer France functions George Governing Body Health held Institute Inter-American International Conferences International Labor Office International Organization Italy John Joint Lieutenant London Major Maritime measures meeting Member ment Mexico Minister Operations Pan American Panama participate peace plans Political present President principles problems Public recommended Relations Relief and Rehabilitation representatives Reserve resolutions Robert Security Series Session social Special Assistant Technical territories tion Transportation Union United Kingdom United Nations United States Army Vice Chairman Washington workers York
202. lappuse - WE THE PEOPLES OF THE UNITED NATIONS DETERMINED TO SAVE SUCCEEDING GENERATIONS FROM THE SCOURGE OF WAR, WHICH TWICE IN OUR LIFETIME HAS BROUGHT UNTOLD SORROW TO MANKIND, AND »> TO REAFFIRM FAITH IN FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHTS, IN THE DIGNITY AND WORTH OF THE HUMAN PERSON, IN THE EQUAL RIGHTS OF MEN AND WOMEN AND OF NATIONS LARGE AND SMALL...
136. lappuse - Australia Belgium Bolivia Brazil Canada Chile China Colombia Costa Rica Cuba Czechoslovakia Denmark Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Ethiopia France Greece Guatemala Haiti Honduras Iceland India Iran Iraq Liberia Luxembourg Mexico Netherlands New Zealand Nicaragua Norway Panama Paraguay Peru Philippine Commonwealth Poland Union of South Africa Union of Soviet Socialist Republics United Kingdom United States of America Uruguay Venezuela...
77. lappuse - That they recognize the necessity of establishing at the earliest practicable date a general international organization, based on the principle of the sovereign equality of all peace-loving states, and open to membership by all such states, large and small, for the maintenance of international peace and security.
202. lappuse - To reaffirm faith in fundamental human rights, in the dignity and worth of the human person, in the equal rights of men and women and of nations large and small, and To establish conditions under which justice and respect for the obligations arising from treaties and other sources of international law can be maintained...
24. lappuse - The American Republics, in accordance with the procedures established by their own laws and in conformity with the position and circumstances obtaining in each country in the existing continental conflict, recommend the breaking of their diplomatic relations with Japan, Germany, and Italy, since the first-mentioned State attacked and the other two declared war on an American country.
204. lappuse - Nothing in the present Charter shall prevent Members of the United Nations from entrusting the solution of their differences to other tribunals by virtue of agreements already in existence or which may be concluded in the future Article 96 1.
131. lappuse - ... 2. To develop friendly relations among nations based on respect for the principle of equal rights and self-determination of peoples, and to take other appropriate measures to strengthen universal peace; 3.
161. lappuse - They jointly declare their mutual agreement to concert during the temporary period of instability in liberated Europe the policies of their three governments in assisting the peoples liberated from the domination of Nazi Germany and (he peoples of the former Axis satellite states of Europe to solve by democratic means their pressing political and economic problems.
78. lappuse - Australia, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Czechoslovakia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Ethiopia; the French Delegation; the Governments of Greece, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras...