Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
abstentions action activities additional administration adopted agencies agreed agreement Ambassador amendments approved arms Assembly assistance authority called Charter Commission Committee concerned Conference consideration considered continued contributions cooperation countries debate December decided delegation developing countries disarmament discussion draft resolution economic effective efforts established expressed field financing force France Fund further future Government held human important increase independence interest invited Islands issue Italy June major measures meeting ment military million noted November nuclear operations Organization paragraph participate parties peace peace and security peacekeeping planning pointed political position possible prepared present President principles problems proposal question recommendations referred regional relations Republic requested responsibility Secretary-General Security Council September session situation social South Africa Soviet Special submitted suggested taken technical territories tion trade U.S. Representative United Kingdom United Nations vote
32. lappuse - No State or group of States has the right to intervene, directly or indirectly, for any reason whatever, in the internal or external affairs of any other State. The foregoing principle prohibits not only armed force but also any other form of interference or attempted threat against the personality of the State or against its political, economic and cultural elements.
204. lappuse - ... no danger flowing from speech can be deemed clear and present unless the incidence of the evil apprehended is so imminent that it may befall before there is opportunity for full discussion. If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence.
355. lappuse - Cambodia Cameroon Canada Central African Republic Ceylon Chad Chile China Colombia Congo (Brazzaville) Congo (Leopoldville) Costa Rica Cuba Cyprus Czechoslovakia Dahomey Denmark Dominican Republic Ecuador El Salvador Ethiopia Finland France Gabon Ghana Greece Guatemala Guinea...
399. lappuse - Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Central African Republic, Ceylon, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Congo (Brazzaville...
341. lappuse - ARTICLE 14 1. Everyone has the right to seek and to enjoy in other countries asylum from persecution. 2. This right may not be invoked in the case of prosecutions genuinely arising from non-political crimes or from acts contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations.
395. lappuse - Sweden Switzerland Syrian Arab Republic Tanzania Thailand Togo Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Uganda Ukrainian SSR USSR United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States...
336. lappuse - The principle that States shall refrain in their international relations from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any State, or in any other manner inconsistent with the purposes of the United Nations ; (b) The principle that States shall settle their international disputes by peaceful means in such a manner that international peace and security and justice are not endangered...
315. lappuse - Rhodesia of arms, ammunition of all types, military aircraft, military vehicles, and equipment and materials for the manufacture and maintenance of arms and ammunition...