Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accounting systems action activities addition adequate Administration agencies Agriculture appropriate approval assistance audit authority basis Budget Bureau carrier Chairman changes coin Commission committee Committee on Government communications completed Comptroller concerning Congress consideration considered continued contract cooperation cost currencies December Defense Department determine direction dollars effective efforts established excess executive facilities Federal fiscal foreign funds Government Government Operations grants hearings House important improve increased interest internal involved issued June land matters ment military million mission Navy noted Office operations organizations peasants personnel persons plans pollution practices present principles and standards problems procedures projects Public Recommendation records regulations request requirements responsibility result revised satellite Secretary Service specific staff statement statute subcommittee submitted supply tion United Vietnam
61. lappuse - Congress created the Bureau of the Budget (now the Office of Management and Budget) to review the morass of agency budgetary information and to approve agency budget requests.
24. lappuse - ... trade secrets, processes, operations, style of work, or apparatus, or to the identity, confidential statistical data, amount or source of any income, profits, losses, or expenditures of any person, firm, partnership, corporation, or association...
27. lappuse - ... taking into consideration direct and indirect cost to the Government, value to the recipient, public policy or interest served, and other pertinent facts...
6. lappuse - House as it deems necessary or desirable in connection with the subject matter of such reports; "(B) studying the operation of Government activities at all levels with a view to determining its economy and efficiency...
25. lappuse - States, shall forfeit and pay for every such offense the sum of one thousand dollars, which may be sued for and recovered by the United States or by any person who shall first bring his action therefor...
13. lappuse - ... therefor in any district court of the United States, within whose jurisdiction the vessel may be found. One-half of such penalty shall go to the party injured by such violation and the remainder to the Government of the United States.
1. lappuse - POWERS AND DUTIES OF COMMITTEES All proposed legislation, messages, petitions, memorials, and other matters relating to the subject listed under the standing committees named below shall be referred to such committees respectively : ******* 12.
2. lappuse - Representatives shall exercise continuous watchfulness of the execution by the administrative agencies concerned of any laws, the subject matter of which is within the jurisdiction of such committee; and, for that purpose, shall study all pertinent reports and data submitted to the Congress by the agencies in the executive branch of the Government.
1. lappuse - ... (B) Reorganizations in the executive branch of the Government. "(2) Such committee shall have the duty of "(A) receiving and examining reports of the Comptroller General of the United States and of submitting such recommendations to the Senate as it deems necessary or desirable in connection with the subject matter of such reports...