Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accreditation activities additional administration agencies allied American application appropriate approved assistant Association authorized basis benefits boards certification Chairman clinical College Committee comprehensive concept consumer continuing contract corporation costs Council delivery dental Department determine director DUVAL educational programs effective enrolled established examination existing experience facilities Federal field funds GLASSER going graduates grants group practice guarantee health maintenance organizations health services HMO's hospital indicated individual initial institutions interest issue laws legislation licensing licensure loan manpower means medicine meet nurses occupations operating patients period persons Physical Therapy physicians practitioners prepaid present problems profession professional programs proposal question record regional Registration regulations responsibility schools Secretary Senator KENNEDY serve standards testing Therapy tion United University utilization York
20. lappuse - States and are otherwise reasonable, including a determination that the rate of interest does not exceed such per centum per annum on the principal obligation outstanding as the Secretary determines to be reasonable, taking into account the range of interest rates prevailing in the private market for similar loans and the risks assumed by the United States.
24. lappuse - ... (a) Each recipient of a grant under this part shall keep such records as the Surgeon General may prescribe, including records which fully disclose the amount and disposition by such recipient of the proceeds of such grant, the total cost of the project or undertaking in connection with which such grant is made or used, and the amount of that portion of the cost of the project or undertaking supplied by other sources, and such records as will facilitate an effective audit.
236. lappuse - Administrator shall publish a list of nationally recognized accrediting agencies or associations which he determines to be reliable authority as to the quality of training offered. (2) The term "academic year" means an academic year or its equivalent, as determined by the Administrator.
60. lappuse - The accounts of the Institute shall be audited annually in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards by independent certified public accountants or independent licensed public accountants, certified or licensed by a regulatory authority of a State or other political subdivision of the United States on or before December 31, 1970.
229. lappuse - The process by which a nongovernmental agency or association grants recognition to an Individual who has met certain predetermined qualifications specified by that agency or association.
148. lappuse - Mr. Chairman, I wish to express my appreciation to you and the members of this committee for holding these hearings on health maintenance organizations.
12. lappuse - No grant may be made under this section unless an application therefor has been submitted to, and approved by, the Secretary. Such application shall be in such form, submitted in such manner, and contain such information, as the Secretary shall by regulation prescribe: Provided, That the Secretary shall give a preference to applications submitted by Indian tribes or tribal organizations.
93. lappuse - The cumulative total of the principal of the loans outstanding at any time with respect to which guarantees have been issued, or which have Deen directly made, may not exceed such limitations as may be specified in appropriation Acts.
93. lappuse - Secretary pursuant to this section shall be incontestable in the hands of an applicant on whose behalf such guarantee is made, and as to any person who makes or contracts to make a loan to such applicant in reliance thereon, except for fraud or misrepresentation on the part of such applicant or such other person.