Annual Report - National Commission on Libraries and Information Science
National Commission on Libraries and Information Science, 1973
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
activities addition Administration Advisory Committee agencies American appointed appropriate areas Assistant Association authorized base bibliographic centers Chairman changes collections Commission on Libraries Commission's Committee Consultant continuing cooperation Coordinator Copyright Department designated Director document economic Education effective efforts established Executive Federal fiscal functions funding future goal Government groups hearings implementation improved Information Science information services institutions legislation Librarian library and information Library of Congress Library Services major materials meeting National Commission National Program nationwide NCLIS needs Office organizations participation Periodicals persons planning present President private sector problems produced professional proposed Public Library publish recommendations records regional representatives request resolution responsibility role School Senate serve sharing society staff standards task force testimony tion United University Washington White House Conference York
29. lappuse - ... the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole; and (4) the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work.
40. lappuse - Code, including traveltime, and while so serving on the business of the Commission away from their homes or regular places of business, they may be allowed travel expenses, including per diem in lieu of subsistence, as authorized by section 5703 of title 5, United States Code, for persons employed intermittently in the Government service.
61. lappuse - Secretary, but not exceeding $100 per day, including travel time, and while so serving away from their homes or regular places of business they may be allowed travel expenses, including per diem in lieu of subsistence, as authorized by section 5703 of title 5, United States Code, for persons in the Government service employed intermittently.
50. lappuse - Co-^ress. (2) conduct studies, surveys, and analyses of the library and studies, surveys, informational needs of the Nation, including the special library ''*"and informational needs of rural areas, of economically, socially, or culturally deprived persons, and of elderly persons, and the means by which these needs may be met through information centers, through the libraries of elementary and secondary schools and institutions of higher education, and through public, research, special, and other...
34. lappuse - Such grants, gifts, or bequests, after acceptance by the Commission, shall be paid t>y the donor or his representative to the Treasurer of the United States whose receipts shall be their acquittance. The Treasurer of the United States shall enter them in a special account to the credit of the Commission for the purposes in each case specified.
34. lappuse - ... the three national libraries, the Library of Congress, the National Agricultural Library, and the National Library...
39. lappuse - Congress on the implementation of national policy by such statements, presentations, and reports as it deems appropriate; (2) conduct studies, surveys, and analyses of the library and informational needs of the Nation, including the special library and informational needs of rural areas, of economically, socially, or culturally deprived persons and of elderly persons, and the means by which these needs may be met through information centers, through the libraries of elementary and secondary schools...
40. lappuse - Commission who are not in the regular fulltime employ of the United States shall, while attending meetings or conferences of the...
24. lappuse - Any member appointed to fill a vacancy occurring prior to the expiration of the term for which his predecessor was appointed shall be appointed only for the remainder of such term.