Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
able accreditation activities additional adequate Administration aged agencies American assistance Association beds believe benefits bill chairman chronic committee concerned continue cost Council County course director elderly established experience facilities Federal field funds funeral give given Government grant health insurance hearings hospital housing important improve income increase individual institutions interest Joint Commission living long-term major meeting mental Michigan month national council nursing homes older operation organizations participate patients percent personnel persons physical physician policies possible practical present president problems professional question receive record recreation rehabilitation representatives responsibility retirement Senator KENNEDY senior citizens serve staff standards statement subcommittee Thank tion welfare
251. lappuse - The act of a majority of the Directors present at a meeting at which a quorum is present shall be the act of the Board of Directors unless the act of a greater number is required by law or by these By-Laws.
204. lappuse - Massachusetts in the acts and resolves passed by the General Court of Massachusetts in the year 1954, chapter 469, an act "Establishing the Cushing Hospital for the care of elderly persons.
46. lappuse - Nation are entitled to. and it is the joint and several duty and responsibility of the governments of the United States and of the several States and their political subdivisions to assist our older people to secure equal opportunity to the full and free enjoyment of the following objectives : (1) An adequate income in retirement in accordance with the American standard of living.
252. lappuse - The secretary shall keep the minutes of the meetings of the members and of the board of directors in one or more books provided for that purpose; see that all notices are duly given in accordance with the provisions of these by-laws, or as required by law...
251. lappuse - A regular annual meeting of the Board of Directors shall be held without other notice than this by-law, immediately after, and at the same place as, the annual meeting of members.
251. lappuse - States mail in a sealed envelope so addressed, with postage thereon prepaid. If notice be given by telegram, such notice shall be deemed to be delivered when the telegram is delivered to the telegraph company. Any director may waive notice of any meeting. The attendance of a director at any meeting shall constitute...
252. lappuse - Chairman and one as Vice Chairman. The Vice Chairman shall act as Chairman In the absence or disability of the Chairman, or in the event of a vacancy in that office.
269. lappuse - Reported Illness and the Utilization of Medical Care," Public Welfare, 18, April 1960. . "Some Findings from a National Study of the Health Needs of Older People," Proceedings of the Joint Council to Improve the Health Care of the Aged, Washington, DC, June 1959.
244. lappuse - To hold hearings, subpoena witnesses, compel their attendance, administer oaths, take the testimony of any person under oath, and in connection therewith, to require the production for examination of any books or papers relating to any matter under investigation or in question before the commission.