Law Enforcement Assistance Administration: Hearings Before Subcommittee No. 5 ... , 93-1, March 15, 20, 22, 26, 28, 29, 30; April 4 and 5, 1973
1973 - 1000 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
able action administration allocated approach appropriate approval areas assistance Attorney audit authority believe bill Chairman RODINO cities citizens committee concerned Congress continue coordinating corrections council course courts crime criminal justice criminal justice system deal DENNIS develop direct effective effort equipment established evaluation example existing fact Federal feel fiscal funds give goals going Governor grant HUTCHINSON impact important improvement increase Institute interest involved kind law enforcement LEAA legislation look major Mayor ment Michigan officers operation organized percent planning agency police position present problem projects proposal question reason received recommendations reduce regional representatives require responsibility result revenue sharing role Safe Streets SEIBERLING specific staff standards statement subcommittee suggest Thank thing tion understand units urban
484. lappuse - I am here today speaking on behalf of the National League of Cities and the United States Conference of Mayors.
624. lappuse - It shall be an unlawful employment practice for an employer (1 ) to fail or refuse to hire or to discharge any individual, or otherwise to discriminate against any individual with respect to his compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment, because of such individual's race, color, religion, sex, or national origin...
31. lappuse - ... the court the record of the further proceedings. Such new or modified findings of fact shall likewise be conclusive if supported by substantial evidence.
161. lappuse - Bureau of the Budget Circular No. A-87, "Principles for Determining Costs Applicable to Grants and Contracts with State and Local Government,
14. lappuse - Supplemental questions concerning specific statutory qualifications for service as a judge in the courts of the District of Columbia pursuant to the District of Columbia Court Reform and Criminal Procedure Act of 1970, DC Code Section 1 1 - 150 1 (b), as amended.
433. lappuse - I wish to thank the chairman and members of the subcommittee for the opportunity to appear and provide the subcommittee with our views.
36. lappuse - Authority for such purpose, may hold hearings, sign and issue subpenas, administer oaths, examine witnesses, and receive evidence at any place in the United States designated by the Authority.
31. lappuse - Upon the filing of such petition, the court shall have jurisdiction to affirm the action of the...
609. lappuse - The Secretary of Labor shall have with respect to the labor standards specified in this section the authority and functions set forth in Reorganization Plan Numbered 14 of 1950 (15 FR 3176; 5 USC 133z15) and section 2 of the Act of June 13, 1934, as amended (40 USC 276c).
32. lappuse - Nothing contained in this Act shall be construed to authorize any department, agency, officer, or employee of the United States to exercise any direction, supervision, or control over the curriculum, program of instruction, administration, or personnel of any educational institution or school system...