Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
400 Maryland Avenue activities Administration Adult Aging amended American annual date varies APPLICATION SOURCE appropriate areas Arts Assistance AUTHORI AVERAGE awarded Building Center citizens closely related Federal CLOSING DATE colleges Community construction cultural date for FY Demonstration Department designed Development Director Discretionary grant program Division Education Programs educational agencies elementary and secondary ELIGIBILITY REQUIRE equipment grant program Discretionary grant program OBLIGATION GRANT TYPE Discretionary higher education Humanities improve increase individuals institutions institutions of higher Internal Revenue Code joint funding Librarian Library Services materials Media MENTS Michigan museums National Endowment National Foundation nonprofit organizations OBLIGATION FY 1978 Office of Education operating persons Phone PROGRAM CFDA Program is suitable program OBLIGATION FY projects Promotion Proposal RANGE reading related Federal programs Resources S.W. Washington Science Street suitable for joint technical Telephone Title TYPE Discretionary grant U.S. Office
45. lappuse - ... secure and maintain maximum independence and dignity in a home environment for older persons capable of self-care with appropriate supportive services; and "(2) remove individual and social barriers to economic and personal independence for older persons.
20. lappuse - Act to provide job training and employment opportunities for economically disadvantaged, unemployed, and underemployed persons, and to assure that training and other services lead to maximum employment opportunities and enhance self-sufficiency by establishing a flexible and decentralized system of Federal, State, and local programs.
5. lappuse - Each program description contains details of the type, purpose, and duration of the grant; amount of funding available for each award and for the entire program or all programs of the organization; eligibility requirements; number of applicants and recipients in the most recent year for which statistics are available; application instructions and deadline; personnel of the funding organization as well as its address, founding date, and telephone number; and other pertinent information and special...
18. lappuse - The primary objective of the Community Development Program is the development of viable urban communities including decent housing and a suitable living environment and expanding economic opportunities, principally for persons of low and moderate income.
30. lappuse - Museum" means a public or private nonprofit institution which is organized on a permanent basis for essentially educational or aesthetic purposes and which, using a professional staff (1) Owns or uses tangible objects, whether animate or inanimate; (2) Cares for these objects; and (3) Exhibits them to the public on a regular basis. (b) "Museum...
21. lappuse - State and local educational agencies for the planning, development, operation, and improvement of programs and projects designed to meet the special educational needs of the gifted and talented at...
32. lappuse - To provide assistance to State and local educational agencies, institutions of higher education and public and private non-profit organizations...
6. lappuse - CBD lists government procurement invitations, contract awards, subcontracting leads, sales of surplus property, and foreign business opportunities as well as certain foreign government procurements.
47. lappuse - ... to increase opportunities for adult women, including continuing educational activities and programs for underemployed and unemployed women; (F) the expansion and improvement of educational programs and activities for women in vocational education, career education, physical education and educational administration.
30. lappuse - Act unless it has provided museum services including exhibiting objects to the general public on a regular basis for at least two years prior to application. A public or private nonprofit agency, such as a municipality, college, or university which is responsible for the operation of a museum may, if necessary, apply on behalf of the museum.