A Bill to Provide a Standard Reference Data System: Hearings, Eighty-ninth Congress, Second Session, on H.R. 15638, Superseded by H.R. 16897. June 28, 29, and 30, 1966, 2. sējums
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science and Astronautics. Subcommittee on Science, Research, and Development
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1966 - 181 lappuses
Committee Serial No. 6. Considers H.R. 15638 (superseded by H.R. 16897) to provide for collection, compilation, evaluation, publication, and sale of standard physical and chemical reference data by the National Bureau of Standards.
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
activities additional agencies appropriate areas authority believe BENJAMIN bill Bureau of Standards Chairman charges Chemical collection Commerce Committee compilation concerned considered contract copy cost critically evaluated DADDARIO data compilation Department determine edition effective effort engineers established estimate example existing expect Federal field funds Government HOLLOMON HORNIG important industry interest involved letter LIBRARY LIBRARY OF CONGRESS mark material matter McGraw-Hill mean measurement ment National Bureau necessary Office operation organizations particular physical possible prepared present printing problem produced projects properties proposed publication published question reasonable Reference Data System Representatives responsibility Science science and technology scientific scientific and technical scientists Secretary seems Seitz Standard Reference Data statement symbol Tables technical thing tion United University VIVIAN volume
93. lappuse - Chairman of the Division of Chemistry and Chemical Technology of the National Research Council, is presently a Director of the American Chemical Society.
93. lappuse - ... by the Committee on Scientific and Technical Information (COSATI) of the Federal Council for Science and Technology.
3. lappuse - Mr. Chairman and members of the subcommittee : It is always a pleasure to appear before this subcommittee, and particularly so, when the Hill-Burton legislation is being discussed.
121. lappuse - no copyright shall subsist . . . in any publication of the United States Government, or any reprint, in whole or in part, thereof.
3. lappuse - That in any suit, action, or proceeding brought by or on behalf of the United States subpoenas for witnesses who are required to attend a court of the United States...
166. lappuse - ACT To provide for the collection, compilation, critical evaluation, publication, and sale of standard reference data.
93. lappuse - Chairman; one representative from the Office of Science and Technology in the Executive Office of the President...
60. lappuse - The proposed copyright law says that copyright protection is not available for any work of the US Government, and defines the work of the US Government as being a work prepared by an officer or employee of the US Government within the scope of his official duties.