Tax Evasion, Drug Trafficking, and Money Laundering as They Involve Financial Institutions: Hearings Before the Subcommittee on Financial Institutions Supervision, Regulation, and Insurance of the Committee on Banking, Finance, and Urban Affairs, House of Representatives, Ninety-ninth Congress, Second Session, on H.R. 1367 ... H.R. 1474 ... H.R. 1945 ... H.R. 2785 ... H.R. 3892 ... H.R. 4280 ... H.R. 4573 ... April 16, 17, 23; and May 14, 1986
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Banking, Finance, and Urban Affairs. Subcommittee on Financial Institutions Supervision, Regulation and Insurance
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1986 - 1264 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acquiror acquisition action activity addition agencies Agent amended amount application appropriate Assistant association Attorney authority Bank Secrecy Act believe bill Board cash Chairman ST GERMAIN checks civil compliance concerning conduct continue Control Act copy Corporation crime criminal currency Department deposit determine Director District drug effective efforts examination exemption Federal filed financial institutions foreign funds going Group Holding Company identify individual insured insured institution interest Internal involved issued Justice law enforcement Loan million monetary money laundering notice obtained Office Operations organization paragraph penalties period person Privacy problem procedures proposed questions received records referral regarding regulations regulatory relating reporting requirements representatives request Reserve respect response result Right savings Secretary securities Service specific Subcommittee Supervisory suspected tion transactions transfer Treasury United violations
1052. lappuse - Coin or currency of the United States or of any other country, travelers...
512. lappuse - ... securities exchanges or markets or commonly recognized in any area in which it is issued or dealt in as a medium for investment; and...
468. lappuse - ... includes without limitation any action (alone or with another or others) for or toward causing, bringing about, participating in, counseling, or aiding or abetting a violation.
466. lappuse - ... clearly outweighed in the public interest by the probable effect of the transaction in meeting the convenience and needs of the community to be served.
519. lappuse - Service performed in the employ of an international organization entitled to enjoy privileges, exemptions, and immunities as an international organization under the International Organizations Immunities Act (59 Stat.
466. lappuse - States, or (B) any other proposed merger transaction whose effect in any section of the country may be substantially to lessen competition, or to tend to create a monopoly, or which in any other manner would be in restraint of trade, unless...
726. lappuse - Nothing in this title shall preclude any financial institution, or any officer, employee, or agent of a financial institution, from notifying a Government authority that such institution, or officer, employee, or agent has information which may be relevant to a possible violation of any statute or regulation.
518. lappuse - States; and (10) Records prepared or received by a bank in the ordinary course of business, which would be needed to reconstruct a demand deposit account and to trace a check in excess of $100...